Chapter 24

I haven't been updating for a long time. So here's a chapter for you readers!

Nobody's POV

"How?" Aby asked.

"Come to my room after you put JunBi to sleep and you will know the answer. I will wait for you."

Aby was puzzled. Why is he asking me to go to his room? She thought.

"O-okay..." Aby felt a little uncertain.

She wanted to ask why but dared not to. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Suho saw it and asked, "you... wanna say something?"

"N-nothing.. j-just ignore it.." she stammered, avoiding his gaze.

"Aby!! Is that the ice cream place? Wow... the ice cream looks.. delicious!!" Kyuyeon squealed.

"Yah! Yah! Be careful. Aigoo... Baekhyun hyung, take care of your wife properly plea- OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Kai shouted.

"My Baek's already perfect so don't lecture him." Kyuyeon clinged onto Baekhyun's arm and glared at Kai.

"Aish this pregnant woman... so loud and strong for a woman. Ahh... it hurts.." Kai muttered.

"SAY WHAT?!" Kyuyeon looked ready to kill somebody.

Suho sighed and went forward to stop them.

"You two stop. If you keep shouting, the kids will get frightened. Kyuyeon, its not good to shout. Think about your unborn twins. And Kai, you know she has mood swings, you shouldn't provoke her. Both of you, apologise to each other now." Suho lectured them both.

"Sorry..." they both muttered.

"Good." Suho said and lead us all into the ice cream place.

Aby's POV

Why do I have this sick feeling of  jealousy towards Kyuyeon? She's lucky she got together with Baekhyun.

I just got this weird feeling when I saw Kyuyeon clinging onto Baekhyun while fighting with Kai. It is jealousy, isn't it?

I feel like I'm the unlucky one.

I just want to lead a happy life, that's my wish.

I want to see Suho's kind side everyday... I don't want to be alone.

Dear God... why is it so hard for me to reach that dream? Can you guide me?

----------------------

TYSM FOR THE 1.58K READS!! OMG IM SO HAPPY!!!

Question: do you guys want a sequel?*If you do, comment your ideas. I will be waiting!

If there is no reply, then after this book finishes, i will continue writing my other fanfic. Just to let the readers here know, i deleted one of my fanfic.