Chapter 32

"Last push!" The doctor urged. "Last push!" Suho seconded the doctor. "I fucking hate you Kim Jun Myeon!" She curses for the thousandth time as she pushes for the last time and the second twin was out. Yup. They had twins. Suho's arm was hurting like crazy from all that biting and squeezing. Sure a woman in labor had TONS of strength. He kissed Aby on the forehead, "You worked hard. Thank you." Aby's eyes were drooping. She didn't have much energy left but enough to give a weak smile. Suddenly a loud constant beeping sound sounded throughout the room. "DOCTOR! THERE'S A PROBLEM!" A nurse shouted. "Her heartbeat's slowing down! And the babies are not crying!!!" Then the worst thing happened. Something that no one ever liked, the sound indicating no heartbeat.

The deafening long and never ending beep.

Suho's eyes widened. "No, no, no, no, no wake up Aby, please don't scare me like this." Suho had tears in his eyes. "Please stand away." The doctor instructed but Suho refused to oblige, resulting in nurses pulling him away from Aby by force. "ABY! WAKE UP THIS INSTANCE! THE BOYS NEED YOU! JUNBI NEEDS YOU! I need you..." Suho shouted. He was frustrated. He was so happy to have Aby as his wife but this had to happened. It had to happen on his children's birthday. No. I can't have Aby dying with my twins. This cannot happen.

"One. Two. Three. Shock!"
"Not responding!"
"Again!"

Suho watched in pain. Just then the babies started crying, loudly, as if knowing what was going on, knowing their mom had little chance of surviving and they had to survive. "ABY WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!" Suho tried to shout and hopefully his cries would bring her back to life. The babies' cries only got louder and louder. Suho prayed and prayed.

"Doctor! Her heartbeat is back! She's alive!" The nurse announced with a smile. The doctor heaved a heavy sigh. Suho started crying and thanked the doctor furiously while continuously bowing.

They transferred Aby to another room and brought the twins to the infant room after cleaning them up. Suho left the room, facing 11 other concerned/worried faces. (the other 8 members, Vaish, Kyuyeon and Jan. Sorry to disappoint you all but this isnt a ot12 ff)

They bombarded him with tons of questions. Being the oldest, Xiumin shut them all up. "You all can see them at the infant room. Aby nearly lost her life." Suho covered his face with his palms. Xiumin patted him on the back. "You worked hard. Shall we all go home and rest? Don't worry they'll be fine. We can come and visit them tomorrow." Everyone agreed and left the hospital.

{Next day}

"OH MAH GOD THEIR SUCH CUTIES! They must like bubble tea in the future. I don't care." Sehun squealed. "No Sehun, we are not letting them get addicted to bubble tea." Suho shook his head, upsetting the maknae. "They must like music! They'll be idols like us!" Baekhyun suggested. "Good idea." We look at Aby who was awake and was in a sitting position. "Noona!" Sehun ran and hug Aby. "Where are my boys?" Aby asked. "Eo? Noona! Aren't you happy to see me? Noonaaaaaaa!!!" Sehun pouted and whined. "Aigoo... my boys are more important now." Aby chuckled. Suho let Aby hold one of the boys. "His name's Jun and he's the younger twin. The older twin is JunHyung." Suho told her. "Who's the older one?" She asked. "The one Kyuyeon's carrying." He pointed at Kyuyeon, who was an expert in infant care, holding Jun while cooing at him. Baekhyun was smiling and taking pictures of her secretly. Aby saw how sweet it was and giggled. The door to the room opened, the doctor came in to check on Aby and the twins. "You can be discharged latest by tomorrow. Congratulations Mrs Kim." The doctor took his leave. Aby liked the term 'Mrs Kim'. She smiled. Her family was now complete and she was satisfied. She wished that this will never end.

----------------
AHAHAHA thought that was the last chapt ? Well this is the REAL last chapt before the epilogue. ㅠㅠ

Thx for the over 4k reads. I never actually expected this fanfic to reach that many reads. Thank you all my readers! Do looks out for my other fanfics, EXO fanfics as well as VIXX fanfics! Thank you so much!