Lost

''Henry, Ruby i'm here !'' i yelled while entering Ruby's house. i heard tiny footsteps coming towards me. ''Hey bud i missed you'' i said lifting Henry up in my arms and hugging him tight. '' i missed you too mommy'' Henry said putting his little head in the crook of my neck. I kissed his head and walked with him still in my arms to the living room where Ruby was.

''Hi Rubes thanks for taking care of him'' i said hugging her. ''No problem Em i love taking care of my little nephew'' Ruby said with a little wink. ''You know you're the best friend right'' i said. ''Ofcourse i do i'm soooo amazing'' Ruby said making a little twirl and laughing. ''Are you saying for dinner?'' Ruby asked. ''Nah i think i'll head home. Spend some time with Henry, maybe go to the park. Besides i have lots and lots of homework i need quite some time for that. Thanks for the offer though'' i said smilling apologetically.

''Okay have fun with the little guy'' Ruby said smiling. ''Henry can you go put on your coat for me ?'' I asked and he nodded. He ran of to the hall. ''so your teacher's a bitch ?'' Ruby asked. ''Yes but she's a smoking hot bitch, but she can be really sweet'' I said smiling at the memory of this afternoon. I heard Henry's little footsteps coming back toward the living room.

''Look mommy I have my coat all by myself'' Henry said smiling proudly. ''I put my coat on'' I corrected him. ''Yea that's what is said'' Henry said putting his arms up in the air, indicating he wanted me to pick him up. I picked him up and kissed his head again. "Do you wanna go to the park today sweetie ?'' I asked him. He nodded excitedly. ''Thanks again for looking after him'' I said while hugging Ruby again. ''No problem Em, I love this little cutie pie'' Ruby said ruffling Henry's hair. ''Sweetie say bye bye to auntie Ruby'' I said to Henry. ''Bye bye auntie Ruby. Kiss kiss'' Henry said pursing his lips a little. Ruby smiled and gave him a kiss.

I put Henry in his car seat. I walked around the car and sat in the driver's seat. I started the car and started driving towards the park.

''Did you have fun at school mommy'' Henry asked. ''Not really bud. But I guess I made a friend'' I told Henry. ''Okay. I made a puzzle today with Ruby, and we played football. Auntie Ruby is really bad at football. I like playing more with you mommy'' Henry said causing me to smile. ''Then we will play football at the park'' I said.

The rest of the car ride was mostly silent. Sometimes Henry would ask a random question but that was mostly it. 20 minutes later we arrived at the park. We walked to a place where we could safely play football without bothering other people, and started playing.

Regina's POV

I went out for my daily walk through the park. I was very peaceful and it cleared my mind after a long day off work. I walked towards the bench I normally sit on. I sat down and started looking around. Watching the happy families in the park was an habit of mine. Soon I saw those long blonde curly locks that belonged to Emma Swan.

She was playing football with little brown haired boy, I assume to be Henry. I watched them playing. 'They're so cute together' I thought. I was so caught up staring that I didn't realize that the little boy was now sitting next to me.

''hi'' the little boy said to me. ''Hey'' I said back. ''I is Henry'' the little boy said. ''Hi Henry my name is Regina. Where is your mommy ?'' I asked the Henry. ''I don't know. I lost mommy'' Henry said looking down at his shoes. ''Well let's look for your mommy'' I said. Henry looked up and smiled a little at me. ''Okay, Gina'' Henry said and I smiled back at him.

We stood up from the bench. I looked down and smiled at him again. I looked back up and started looking around for his blonde mother. We started walking around in search of the blonde.

Suddenly I felt a little hand slipping into mine. I looked down at our now joined hands and smiled at it. ''So my mommy is really really pretty'' I smiled at what he said. '' I know'' was all I replied.

''Do you know my mommy ?'' Henry asked looking up at me. ''Yes I certainly know her'' I told the little boy. ''Are you mommy's new friend ?'' Henry asked after a few moments of silence. ''I don't know kid. I guess I am'' I said with a little hesitation. ''kay kay'' he said and we continued our search.

After a while henry spoke again. ''You'pretty'' he said. It caused me to blush a little. ''Well thank you dear'' i smiled a little. ''You're a real charmer. you do know well what to say to a lady. Much like his mother. Henry smiled proudly at me. We walked to the hot dog stand near the lake. i saw tose blonde curls that were recognizable from any where.

''Henry there is your mommy'' Henry looked towards where she stood and a smile crept up his little face. ''MOMMY'' Henry yelled and squeezed my hand. I had expected him to let go of my hand and run toward his mother. But he didn't and it made my heart warm. Emma looked at us and came towards us. ''Henr! Where did you go?'' Emma asked. "I going to the lake, but me lost mommy'' henry told Emma while looking down. Emma looked at Henry and my joined hands wich caused me to blush.

Dammit Mills stop that right this instant.

"Regina. What are you doing with Henry? Is he bothering you'' Emma asked. ''No, no not at all i quite liked the company of this handsome little boy here'' i said smiling st Henry. I looked back at his blonde mother, she too was smiling. i smiled at her and she started blushing. ''Don't stop that'' the young mother said. ''Don't stop what?'' i asked in confusion. ''Don't stop smiling. Your smile is gorgeous'' she said making me blush again.

''Stop that'' i said slapping her arm. ''Stop what?'' Emma asked. ''Making me blush'' i said barely above whisper. Apperently it was loud enough for the young blonde to hear. ''Why it's cute'' Emma said.

''Gina you play with me.'' Henry asked interupting our conversation. ''Hen don't you think it's time to eat something, it's rather late. Regina you are free to join us if you'd like'' Emma said. ''i would like that'' i awnsered. "Well let's head to Granny. Would you like to drive with us?'' Emma asked. ''I don't wanna be a bother i can just walk there'' i said. ''I wouldn't ask if you were to be a bother, would i?'' Emma said giggling. ''I suppose i can just drive with you then'' i said. We walked to the car and drove to Granny's.