Alex Karev

I come from a broken home. Dad was a drunk he used to beat me and my sister, my mother didn't care because she was never there. When I turned 6 my sister and I were put up for adoption I lost touch with her because I went to a lot of foster homes. Nobody adopted me so I aged out of the system and went to medical school so I could become someone and not end up on the streets. After medical school I got hired at Seattle Grace Hospital now named Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital During Intern year I had three best friends Meredith Grey, Isobel Stevens, and George O'Malley we did everything together years later I married Izzie but she got cancer and left me. Then George joined the army but after he joined the army he got hit by a bus and died. Years later I found my one true love Jo Wilson I love her to death and I'm so glad that I met her she is just like me come from a broken home living in her car for awhile and being broke. Not being able to pay for medical school. Anyway I just proposed to her after being with her for over 3 years I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her and also I just found out that she's pregnant I'm going to be a FATHER yay I'm excited and scared but I will love my child to the best of my ability.