Stephanie Edwards

I started working at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital in 2012 that's where I met my best friend Jo Wilson and we've been friends ever since then we tell each other everything, even about our relationships I told her when I met Jackson she was so happy for me then Jackson broke up with me because he was in love with April I was devastated when I found that out I was crying now I'm single and trying to find love. Jo my best friend met the love of her life Alex Karev when she told me that she liked him I said go get him don't let him go he really likes you so she didn't. Now they are so happy together but our friendship is really taking a toll she's been really distant from me and started being mean to me. One day we had a case together and I couldn't work on it because it brought back bad memories. I was sick as a kid and the doctors put me through hell I was tied down and forced to take tests and I was so scared I thought they were going to kill me. When I told Jo about it she didn't believe me she thought I was lying so she ran back and told Richard Webber which he already knew and she told Amelia who didn't believe me either when Amelia told Webber he said you took the word of another doctor instead of taking my word Amelia apologized but I didn't believe her so I walked away and I never forgave her. So right now me and Jo are kinda talking but not really. But no matter what happens I love her to death.