Part 2: Going to School

I arrive @ the high school and before I get out of my Mercedes Benz (my car) I apply some of my lip gloss. I look into my mirror and rub some on my soft lips. I look closer into the mirror and in the parking aisle behind my car I catch Rachel (the leader of the popular girls group) making out with Chad (the quarterback for our high school football team. I can see Chad taking off his shirt. Putting his hand behind his back and pulling it forward over his head. Then I catch Rachel pulling him down so that no one can catch them having sex before school. "Damn I think. What a slut." I whisper to myself. I finish putting ob my lipstick. I get out of my car and I start walking over to Rachel's car to tell her to hurry up because schools about to start. I get over to her car. Now all she has on his her underwear and bra. I bang on the window and they both look up and immediately pull a blanket over to cover themselves. Luckily, I didn't have to see Chad's bare ass. He still had his boxers on. Rachel rolled down her window and said "Emily! What the hell do you want? Chad and I were obviously busy, as you could see and you came and fucking interrupted us! Care to explain why Emily? Is it because your jealous?" "Rachel Im not jealous. So shut the fuck up. I was coming to tell you that you guys better hurry up because the bells gonna ring in about 5 minutes and you guys haven't even been to your lockers. Rachel looked @ her phone, "Oh shit! You're right Em! Chad get your clothes on! *she kisses him one last time* Emily looks away. When Emily looks back over Rachel gives a little bitchy smirk and bobbles her head a little. She puts on her shirt and I walk away. I enter the school and go upstairs to my locker. I spin in my combination 12-3-5 and I look over @ my mirror in my locker and fix my curls a little, adding hair spray and scrunching them a bit. I see Sammy a very cute guy @ my school. He's a jock but he seems really nice in a way. I look into my mirror and I catch him staring @ me. I don't really know what to do. I don't know whether to smile back or not. I just smile back, I have a big crush on him and if I tried talking to him, I would probably get really nervous, and stumble on my words. I grab my books for 1st period after fixing my hair and smiling back @ Sammy, hoping he caught the slight smile I repeated to him. He has cute short brown hair, gorgeous eyes, and good style for a guy. I close my locker and start walking to my 1st period classroom, before I turn the corner I flip my hair and give Sammy a cute little wink. He just watches me and gives a small smile. In my head I think, "he might think I'm cute." ☺️ I walk into my class and Mrs. Gonzalez my English teacher comments, "good morning Emily!" I reply in a tired voice, "good morning Mrs. Gonzalez."