Part 3: English Class

English is so boring. All I really do in this class is copy down what the smart person next to me rights down. He's some smart kid. He never puts his head up. He always has it down, like he's scared to look @ someone the wrong way or something. His name is Nash. He has really nice style, kinda like Sammy, Nash seems nice but I don't ever say anything to him. Mrs. Gonzalez starts talking about Springboard books. She demands, "class open up to page 54 and read the story, then answer the key ideas and details, and lastly, take notes about the characters actions/feelings. This will help you guys when you start writing your selective feelings stories about how you guys express your inner feelings and other such in your stories. Anyways, start reading please." Everyone turns to page 54 and starts reading. "This will be the day you talk to Nash" I say to myself. I look over @ him and whisper, "Nash, could you help me when I'm finished reading?" He looks up into my eyes, I look into his and I smile. Wanna know why? Nash is super cute, maybe even as cute as Sammy. I inhale in and we both daydream into each others eyes. We come closer together and he puts his hand on my cheek and I slowly exhale. Yeah right! I wish that happened. I bet he was daydreaming the same thing. He shakes me a little and snaps his fingers a little closer in my face, "uhh Emily hello, you in there?" I shake my head a little, "oh sorry. Right, where were we?" "Emily you asked me to gelp you w/ the questions when you're done reading." "Oh. Yes. That's correct." I look down @ my book and start reading. I read how a girl named Fiona feels all alone w/out her sister (she died of cancer) it talks about Fiona's inner feelings, her deep depression, how she feels there's no place in this world for her w/out her sister Alesia. Quite a few minutes pass and I finish the story, "Im finished Nash." He comments, "okay, what did you think about it?" "It was a very deep, well written, short story. It was sad too." "Yea. Same. It really was." "Im surprised you even looked up @ me when I asked you for help, that you made eye contact. You should make eye contact w/ me more often because your eyes are beautiful. There so blue, bright, and magical too." He smiles, "you really think so?" "I know so." Do you know what I think Emily? I think your really, really beautiful." I smile really big, "awe thank you." In my head I think that I'm falling for 2 totally different guys. Nash finally ends class w/ a good question... He says, "would you wanna hang out w/ me after school today? I can even help you w/ your homework." "Sure." I say. "Great. Ill pick you up @ 4:30 ish." "Okay. sounds good! See you later!"