Part 5: Swimming

I put my hair up in a messy bun and leave their room in my bathing suit, with a towel in my hand. I walk downstairs and Nash walks out of his room with blue swimming shorts. He walks me over to the back of the house, he opens 2 french doors and theres a big blue pool, that is very clean. We walk over and set our towels down on the benches by the pool. We walk over to the poolside and sit down, putting our feet in. "So what was your life like growing up as a kid Nash?"
"It was good. Many good family omemories. Many good holidays, birthdays, vacations, just about everything you could think of growing up as a kid and having a good childhood."
"What about you?"
"Well I didn't have a mom growing up she left us when I was only 4. My dad divorced her when I was 5. We don't see or talk to her anymore. So I can't really relate to your "good childhood."
Nash looks over @ me, "Im really sorry Emily"
"Well everything happens for a reason right? Just like this." *I dive into the pool.*
I hear the water splash loudly as I come up for air. I come up towards the end of the pool and Nash is right in front of me in the water. He looks @ me in the eyes, "Emily I really am sorry for you not having a mom as a kid."
"Its okay Nash. Im fine. Really, I am."
He kisses me. This time the kisses are more romantic. He holds my legs up with his arms, crosses them so that Im a little taller than him. I slip from his arms and we start splashing each other. I laugh really loudly and he grabs me and throws me towards the front of the pool, laughing as he throws me forward. I come back up for air and get out of the pool.
"I am cooled off Nash. Its also starting to get dark, would you maybe wanna go watch a movie now?"
"Yea. You can come in my room too and Ill get you a shirt."
"Okay. Lets go to your room."
We go to his room and he opens his closet.
"You can pick one out to wear."
"Okay, thanks."
"Yea."
*I go change in the bathroom in his room, but the door isn't such all the way*
Nash's Pov
As I change out of my swim shorts I see Emily changing. In my head I think, "gosh her body is so perfect. I never thought I would get a girl like her. I didn't expect to already have sex w/ her, especially the first day we hang out. I walk over to the bathroom because she now has my long black t shirt on. She has nothing on under it because she picks up her bra and underwear. She kisses my cheek and goes downstairs.
Emily's POV
I head downstairs and look in his cabinets and pantry for popcorn. I cook 2 bags and grab 2 beers from the fridge. I bring the bags to the living room and open both beers and sit on the couch. Nash walks into the living room with a big blanket for us to share.  He sits down next to me. He turns on the tv and goes to xfinity on demand. "What movie do you wanna watch Emily?"
"A romantic one."
So he picks one called the "best of me" and he presses play.  I eat my popcorn and take a few sips of my beer.
I end up falling asleep next to him w/ my head on his shoulder.