blurb

"Another girl has been rumored of killing her best friend, all for the desire of an all mighty power. Oh no, we are not talking about God. Something more supernatural than that.

"Reddit, an online forum platform, hosts a whole category of short horror stories to which they call Creepy Pasta's. If you enjoy being scared but not visually seeing the gore, this is a platform for you.

"You see, this forum is a publishing site for one of the most branched out (merchandise wise) CreepyPasta. There are games, other novels, short films and even plushies based off of it.

"Slender, the supernatural being. There is no origin point for this story but it started out as a playful game. Slender: the eight pages was a game that really made it boom. All youtubers (people who posts frequent videos on YouTube) were playing the game. It's a first person playing game, where you're wandering a creepy forest looking for all of the eight pages which contain scary drawings from a child. You're doing all this while trying to avoid the stalker being known as Slender, a tall,, faceless man in a suit. There are many off branches of his design where he has tentacles.

"But what is so threatening about this man? I mean, no one has ever seen him in real life. That is, except for those who have been killing for him.

"Maria Tableau, a 6 year old student at the local French middle school, was missing for about three days before one of her classmates had also disappeared. Her classmate, Kristy Indernia, was found dismembered with Tableau sitting on her chest screaming.

"A passerby of the Walkton forrest - who wishes to remain anonymous - claimed that she was chanting about Slenderman coming to get the remains. When facilities arrived just under fifteen minutes after the witness called, the children were missing.

"Please watch your children and monitor their internet use. This is Robin White for Walkton News, I'll see you tomorrow.