1 - Hi, I'm your future husband

No one's POV

"Now Sweetie, have you got your bags? Money? Oh I am so worried..."

A woman wearing red dashed from corner to corner of the house, searching for different items for her son who simply chuckled and tried to calm her down.

"Mum, it's fine, I've checked everything twice just like you asked."

The woman, who was carrying laundry gloves and packing cookies, finally sighs and gives up, walking up to him.

"Oh my little boy..." She cries, squeezing his cheeks, " Going off to college already.... Mommy's going to miss you~"

"Don't worry mum, I'll call you often, dad too." He smiles, " say, where is dad?"

"JAY!" the red woman yells.
"Here!"
Suddenly a man in blue dashes in from the corner of the room, fixing his glasses.

"Ah son.... Ready to go?"

He nods, giving his mother a long hug before finally parting. He picks up his two purple suitcases and steps out of the house, dragging it to their Black car. After putting his belongings in the trunk, he settles down in the passenger seat beside Jay, who is starting the engine. He pulls out of the drive way and onto the road.

"Mum really knows how to worry...." The boy sighs, slumping into the car seat while his dad laughs slightly.

"Well you know her Vincent. Scarlet is very protective.... But it's a good quality of her I guess."

He nods, looking out the car, watching as the trees rolled by.

"Son."
"Yeah dad?"
"I just want you to know, your mother and I are really proud of you. You've come far."
"Thanks."
"Oh and son"
"Yes..?"
"Don't do drugs."
The purple boy gives a laugh.
"Alright~"

After 2 hours or so, they finally arrive in front of 2 silver gates with the words 'Fazbear College' proudly perched atop in gold.

"Welp. We're here." Jay says, parking to the side, looking towards his son again.

"Vincent.... Have fun and learn well. Good luck."

Vincent lifts up his suitcases and gets out of the car.

"See ya dad."

Jay nods and starts the engine again, driving off to the distance. Vincent stares until it was out of view.

He sighs.

"Well..." He turns around to face the gates, " time to do this."

~~~ Time skip ~~~

"So you're Vincent Bishop?"
"Yes sir."

Vincent was in an office in the main school building, talking to the principal, Mr Bryon. Mr Bryon was scanning through folders in his drawers, trying to find Vincent's file.

"Aha. Here it is..." He lifts up some papers and hands it over to him.

"There's all your information kid! Your timetables, room number and all that."

"Thanks." Vincent says, taking it and having a quick look.

" Well you better get going, settle down and all you know?" Mr Bryon smiles, " You'll also be sharing a room with two other students. They may be seniors so you'll have to watch your back. A rough bunch they are...."

Vincent gives the principal a nod before walking out of the office and into the hallway of the building. There had to be at least 20 sheets of information in the folder! After skimming though most of them, he had realised that most of them were simply ground rules and general forms that needed to be filled out. A brightly coloured yellow sheet protruding from the back of the pile caught Vincent's attention. Aha! Just what he needed. Placing the folder in the front pocket of his suitcase, he scanned the contents of the yellow page, which had included information about his classes, room number, and a map on the back.

Vincent smiled and headed towards the east wing excitedly, anxious to see his room.

~~~

Vincent had been walking for approximately 20 minutes now, and one thing that he had realised was that this place was huge! He was lost even with a map in hand.

"Man... This sucks...." He says turning the map, attempting to locate the dorms. Perhaps he was lost and on the complete opposite side of the school....

Suddenly, Vincent bumps into someone and trips over their feet. Panic instantly flooded his head as he felt his blood run cold.

He quickly pushes himself up from the ground and dusts the front of his sweater, "O-oh god. I'm so sorry! I thought this only happened I-in movies! Ah... Do you need help?? I'll pay you j-just..."

As he looked up to see who he bumped into, he immediately blushed. Hot damn. This guy was a cutie....

The mullet man stood in front of him, rubbing the back of his neck seeming just as nervous and flustered as Vincent. His dark chocolate eyes darted from side to side while he shuffled his feet uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry... I-I wasn't looking where I was going... " he stuttered, fixing up the hem of his hoodie.

"It's alright," Vincent laughs awkwardly, his face flushing red, " things happen..." ( it's destiny )

The man bit his lip and quickly noticed the suitcase Vincent was carrying.

"Hey um... You wouldn't happen to be a new student... Would you?"

"Yes, I am... Why?" Vincent tugged at the hem of his clothes and took a deep breath, attempting to regain his posture.

"I'm simply assuming but.... It's quite odd for someone looking for their dorms to be at the West Wing of the college..."

"H-hold on... The 'West Wing'?" The purple male groaned in annoyance, " I must've went the wrong way..."

The other boy smiles and walks past Vincent, whose heart skipped a beat when gently brushing against the mullet man's arm.

"Come on, I'll take you there." He says picking up the suitcase beside his feet, as if a wave of confidence had suddenly hit him, " my first day here was extremely unorganised and led to me walking off campus, so I don't want you doing the same."

Vincent was in a state of shock. A cutie and a gentleman. It was almost too good to be true.

"O-oh! Um... Well then..." He says fixing his ponytail, " thanks a bunch...Erm..."

"Scott Telesender." He smiles and starts to walk away with the suitcase, " consider me to be a new friend."

A strange emotion began stirring inside of Vincent. Something about Scott just made his world rock, his heart flutter, his mind race, and any other personifications you could possibly come up with. Maybe this was who he was looking for? Maybe something new and exciting was coming his way, in more ways than one.... Smiling a bit to himself, Vincent dashed beside Scott and they walked to the dorms together.

This is the first chapter of my first PurplePhone story! I'm so excited to start, continue, and complete this book. I hope you've all enjoyed it, and the next chapter will be out soon :)

~Toasty Butt Slice