2 - Dorms with him?

Vincent is walking down the foot path in a slightly more serene side of the college with Scott by his side, pulling the luggage. 

"So Vincent, what room are you looking for?" Scott stops in his tracks and starts scanning the area.

"One of the 'B' rooms...." He says looking down at the yellow paper, "B12 I think...?"

Scott grins and holds onto Vincent's hand, causing him to blush uncontrollably.

HE'S T-TOUCHING ME!! OH GAWD! W-why do his hands have to be so soft?

"Well I know exactly where B12 is, come on."

Taking Vincent by the hand, he drags him to the last room at the end of the hallway.

"Home sweet home~" Scott smiles, looking down at the purple male who smiles back.

"Thank you so much! I really mean it!" Vincent grins, blushing a little, "What room are you in...? Maybe we could visit each other some time!"

Scott only chuckles and ruffles his hair, grinning lopsidedly.

"Take a look at your room first and then I'll tell you~"

Confused, Vincent shrugs, knocking on the door, in hopes that the seniors he's staying with were inside. After a few seconds, the door knob rattles and is swung open, revealing a tall man wearing a red beanie. He looked angry.

Really angry...

Vincent's POV

"Ugh... Who's this you've got here Scott?" The man says, dusting the front of his shirt which was covered in, what I could only guess was Cheeto dust. Besides that, how did he know Scott's name...?

I suddenly felt an arm snake around my back and around my waist, before I could reply, Scott pulled me in for a side bro hug.

"It's our new little roommate Mike!" He beams, looking down at me with a smirk, " I found him in the hallway~"

I feel heat rising up to my face before I pushed his arm off gently.

"W-wait... Scott, this is your room as well?"

This made him let out a slight chuckle that, honest to god, made me so happy I could've squealed.

"But of course silly! Why else would I have been so sneaky about which room I was in?"

I felt a form of excitement begin to appear. Scott is perfect, cute AND, in my dorm! Nothing could possibly get in the way, it'd be a shame if something did-

A sudden thought came into my mind. What if Scott's not interested in the same sex? What if he's homophobic and never wants to talk to a purple freak like me again?!

Chewing on my sleeve (a nervous habit..), I span down a deep dark vortex filled with my own depressing thoughts.

I was finally snapped back into reality when a hand was being waved in front of my face.

"So this is the newbie we get to pick on huh?" Mike grunts, looking at me in dismay, " I don't know Scott...  He seems to be a wimp."

I wanted to laugh.

Sure. I look frail, but I'll have you know that I'm very fit thank you very much!

....That's probably what I would've said if I wasn't such a wimp.

"Well Schmidt, you're not any better." Scott lets out a disgruntled sigh while crossing his arms, "Vincent, this is Mike. Mike, Vincent."

I smile and take Mikes hand, shaking it quickly before letting go.

"Nice to meet ya kid..." He mumbles.

"Rude..." Scott mutters before pushing me into the room, along with my suitcase.

He's. Touching. Me. Again.

I wonder if he'll breathe on me.

The college dorms are much larger than what they appear to be on the outside. A nice kitchen with a tabletop, living room, tv, bathroom down a hall, two bedrooms and one spare room for hobbies.

I smiled. Home sweet home I guess.

Scott locks the door and walks over to stand next to Mike, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. Quite strange... But I brushed it off.

"So? What do you think of the place?" He beams, shifting excitedly.

"Nice! It's pretty cozy for a college dorm!"

Mike scoffs, "could use some sprucing up."

Scott pretends to look offended and then pouts, turning to face Mike.

"Hey! I work hard to keep this place clean..."

"Yeah yeah mullet boy..." Mike kisses Scott's cheek lightly, as a blush began to form across his face.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces as I gaped at the both of them in shock. Scott was taken already!?

The two seemed to notice.

"Hey Vincent... You're okay with this right?" Scott asks, smiling a bit weakly, " With this whole same-sex situation..."

"You better not be a homophobe or you're sleeping on the couch." Mike threatens.

"Mike!"

"What? Just telling the newbie the rules."

"Vincent."

"Whatever..."

Scott groans in frustration and then turns to me, poking out his tongue, waiting for a reply.

"O-oh! That's fine! I'm j-just happy for you... That you've got someone to c-care and love for..."

"Thank god!" Scott laughs, "you're the best vince, thanks for not minding!"

I sigh and put on a fake smile.

But of course I don't mind....

Scooter and Mike are together? Yeah. That happened.

Recently my writing skills have decreased dramatically. Help. I'm writing like I do in year 6.