3 - Dorm Rules

GUESS WHO JUST REVIVED FROM THE DEAD, IS INSPIRED TO WRITE, AND HAS TO GO TO SCHOOL IN A COUPLE OF HOURS? THIS BUTT-

"... And you do the laundry by yourself. Well. That's all there is to it!"

Vincent smiles at Scott, thanking him before he was left alone to unpack. The room was quite big, with two bunk beds that were detachable. But instead of packing, the purple man fell down a spiral of thought, focused on something else. Scott.

Great. Just great. I'm in the same room as this super hot, sexy, fabulous, rose scented mullet man.... And he's taken by that asshole! Mike! He doesn't deserve someone as perfect as Scott... I do!

I can't believe I was fussing over his orientation as well. I mean, Whoops! He's gay! I wonder if I could tear that Mike away from my Scotty.... Maybe if I set something up to make my baby hate him....

Vincent suddenly realised that he's been digging his nails into his palms, and quickly lets go, sitting on the bunk bed.

Look at yourself Vince, getting flustered over another guy like some senpai obsessed school girl.... Get a grip... No more pestering over Scott...

Looking to the side, the purple man realises how there's only one bed that's been occupied, the other 3 were all spotless.

OH THEY SHARE A BED? SCOTT SHARES A BED WITH THAT ASS? THATS BS I TELL YOU! THATS COMPLETE B-

"Vincent?"

Vincent quickly spins around, seeing Scott standing at the door confused. He quickly glances at the clock, realising that it's been nearly 10 minutes and that he hasn't unpacked or anything. Crap.

"U-um... Hi..."

" You alright there?" He asked, voice filled with concern,"It's been quite a while and you haven't moved at all...."

"Oh! Haha... I'm fine! Just... Admiring the room. That's all."

Scott raised that sexy eyebrow of his and passed the situation off with a shrug, walking past Vincent and getting some DVDs out of a drawer.

"Mike and I are gonna be watching some movies in the living room, that okay with you Vinny?"

Ah there it is. V I N N Y . The purple man could hardly contain his joy as he internally celebrated this joyous milestone. Nicknames.

"Go ahead...! Mind if I join a bit later?"

Scott smiles, walking out of the room, " of course not! We'll give you the purple bean bag."

Sighing softly to himself and saying a quick thank you, Vincent finally began to unpack his stuff.

"I wonder if there's a toaster."

------ Time Skip ------

Scott's POV

I don't have any classes this week, so it should be good to spend some time with my Mikey~ I plopped onto the couch with a bowl of popcorn as I watched him put in a movie.

"Thanks babe." I smiled, kissing him on the cheek as he walked back. He hums and wraps his arm around my shoulders, making me smile slightly. Mike's sweet when he isn't a jerk...