Chapter 24

A few weeks have passed and the boys seemed to be in their own fantasy worlds.....On one hand....Luhan, Chanyeol, Lay and the others are trying to figure out what's up with Sehun.....Kai has been dealing with Minhyuk's beatings and unfair treatment and his friends are working out a plan to get him back. Kyungsoo has been crying ever since that event with him and Kai....and seems like he's been planning his own schemes. Sehun hasn't been to school for three days and contacted no one, and nobody knows why. Kris and Tao are both trying to work things out in a hotel they've been staying in. Lay and Suho seem unsure about what they want. Chen and Xuimin has been out of town for a while for Chen's medicine. Baekhyun has been sick and is attending school under Chanyeol's doctor care and observation. Will they be able to get through this? Let's see shall we.

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

Walking to my locker I could feel everyone's eyes on me, Since I've been sick everyone is scorning me and I look like a dead corpse. There was a new student at school who was really good at soccer and he has been challenging Chanyeol's patience. Since Chanyeol is the best player on that team the new guy Eun Gyeol has become his competition.

Honestly he has no idea what he's up against, Chanyeol will make it to the nationals, I know he will. As I was drowning in my thoughts, I felt a forced pressure upon my hands sending my books to hit the cold ground. I looked up to see a smirking Eun Gyeol glancing back at me and then walking off, I groaned in annoyance before stooping down to snatch my books off the ground.

"Let me do it, You're sick" Chanyeol yanked my arm pulling me off the ground, making my books once again fall to the ground. "Seriously? I'm sick not pregnant, I'll manage" I said before bending to pick them up before Chanyeol grabs me again. "When are you going to start listening to me?" His cold eyes stared right into mine drawing out any ounce of patience I had left.

"Oh I'm sorry, but when did I become your dog?" My voice filled with sarcasm with each word. "You're mine" he growled softly so only I could hear and grabbed my arm once again, I chuckled obviously annoyed and pushed his hand off, "Go boss around your friends, I'm not one of them" I spat before picking up my books and stomping off. What's his problem sheesh? Ever since I got sick he's been treating me like a kid and ever since that new guy arrived he has been acting really protective.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I slammed my hand against the locker as Baekhyun stormed out on me, I admit that I'm an asshole sometimes but I just care for him, It's not like I want to hurt him like this all the time but sometimes I can't control the way I feel and my thoughts just overcomes my brain. I've been trying so hard to make Baek happy but then I just get possessive when I see him with others and it drives me insane.

"Great going Champion" Eun Gyeol smirked while clapping his hands and walking towards me, "Way to be romantic huh?" He laughed menacingly and stopped infront of me, his face goes from happy to emotionless. "What the fuck do you want?" I snarled at him in despise, walking over to me he started to circle me like a predator surrounds his prey. "Stand Back Chanyeol, That position in the competition is mine." He snapped applying pressure to the word 'mine'.

"Are you really this pathetic? No, what makes you think I will? I'm the champion, remember?" I spat in anger while I clenched my teeth. "So you won't huh?" He chuckled before continuing, "That's fine....cause the real prize is going to be mine" he slowly moved his lips to my ear, "your most prized possession." Eun Gyeol smirked before walking off.