Chapter 32

Sehun's P.O.V

Ugh. It's the weekend, which means that I have to be home with that asshole, Jyunhik. I've been avoiding him as much as I could, I didn't want to have any more direct contact with him before he tried something else on me.

"Sehun, while you're doing your laundry, could you do Jyunhik's own also? He has some work to do for his job so he'll be busy in our bedroom today." My mom asked, handing me a basket of that nasty rat's clothes.

"Sure mom...Also, when's dad coming over?" I asked, taking the basket of clothes from her.

"He should be coming over in a bit for lunch actually." She checked her watch before looking up at me and nodding.

"Oh? You seem to be inviting dad over alot lately. Anything special?" I asked with a hint of hope in my voice.

"Well, he seems to get to you better than I can. You talk to him better than you do with me, I just thought you could use someone to talk too" She faked a smile while looking down at her shoes then back up at me.

"Mom..." I sighed, feeling bad for making her feel that way.

"Sweetheart, it's okay. Look, I know your dad's and I divorce was hard on you and I know it's not easy being the only child. It's okay if you confide in your father more." She moved a strand of hair behind her ear while nervously fiddling with her necklace.

"I just...I want you to know that you can talk to me too. I know we don't always see eye to eye but I'm still your mother and you have Jyunhik too-"

"Mom, please. I love you, okay? Sure, we fight a lot and we don't agree on everything but you're still my mom. I just...I'm not very fond of Jyunhik and I want you to understand that. That's all I ask. I won't ever like him for my own reasons and I need you to just remember that, I'm sorry." I sighed before turning my back towards her and walking off.

"Sehun, I understand. I'm sorry if I pressured you to like him. I just...I wanted us to be a happy family again so badly that I guess I forced it upon you. I'm sorry...I love you, baby." She sniffled and I turned around to look at her. She wiped her tears while looking down and I sighed before putting the basket on the floor and walking towards her, I wrapped my arms around her tightly, squeezing her into a big hug.

"Don't cry, mom. Everything will be okay, I'll go do the laundry now, alright?" I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead before releasing her from the hug and walking away.

Guess it's time to do some laundry for that idiot.

A few hours passed and I was finally done with all my chores, I headed upstairs and into my room, dropping on my bed and sighing loudly. I rolled onto my side, grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and decided to call Luhan up.

"Sehun?"

"Hey love, What are you up to?"

"I'm just baking some cookies for when you come over tonight." He giggled happily and my lips formed into a small grin from his cuteness.

"Oh? Cookies for me, huh?" I chuckled.

There was a sudden slam of my door and I jumped up,my phone fell out of my hand and onto the bed and I could hear Luhan calling my name. I sat up immediately when I saw Jyunhik walking towards me.

"What are you doing in here? Get out." I said sternly, hoping he'd just leave and not cause any trouble for me.

"Shut up." He growled before climbing on top of me and pinning my wrists down to the bed.

"Get off of me!" I shouted loud enough for only him to hear, he let out an menacing chuckle before using one hand to pin my wrists above my head. His other hand found its way to my jeans and he started undoing the buttons slowly to torture me more.