Chapter 1 Seeing red

Stupid air Canada the plane full on crashed and because I was near the front I was one of the few badly hurt. I wake up a week later in the hospital. What happened!!! I'm so confused. Nosh walks in, Colleen walks in, Mom and Dad walk in and Aman walks in!

"What happened" I replied nervously. They all look at each other... "You were in a accident" Colleen said. "You have broken your thumb, your leg and your arm" Nosh said "OH and a rib bone" Aman added in. How did this all happen... WHY Did This all happen I-I-I'm so confused I said to my self.

I got home, I was bed written for months and months. I'm sure it was about 6 months. But now my arm and thumb are healed just not my leg...
But I have crutches so I can start making videos again! I've posted everywhere I can as to why I didn't make videos for a few months.
Luckily I had old collabs that I could post...

"Waddup everyone it's your girl superwoman!" I say to the camera "So today I'm gonna be talking about something abit more serious" I was so nervous "A few months ago I was in a plane crash. I broke my arm thumb and leg... My leg is still broken." It did let go of some stress. "But I couldn't make videos because I was bed written. I'm very sorry and I'll be back on schedule asap"
"One love superwoman that is a wrap and ZOOP"