Chapter Two.

Franks POV.

I sat in the pub, sipping away at my beer, my hood up, hoping nobody would recognise me. I felt a little bit tipsy but I wasn't drunk. I wanted to be drunk but I didn't have the motivation to down my drink, so I just sat there.

Sipping at it.

Thinking about the impulse I had before. Murder someone? Me? No...I could never! I could not believe any thought like that had crossed my mind. How dare it...how dare it cross my mind...

I was shaking with emotion, not sure what I was feeling. Anger? Fear? Longing? I didn't know, but I knew exactly what I felt when I looked up and saw him.

Him was the strangely attractive, murderous looking man staring at me from the other side of the room. He looked somewhat evil, but hot ... and I knew that the only thing I was feeling when I looked at this stranger was lust.

I found the motivation to smile at him, but he didn't smile back. He just stared. He looked...angry? Intrigued? Pissed off, like I'd done something wrong? I was confused, and dropped my smile. Somewhat embarrassed, I also dropped his gaze, and went back to staring at the table and sipping my beer.

Gerards POV.

I had just finished burying the body of that skinny little girl Jamia, when I felt the need to drink. So I stopped off at the first pub I saw that looked like it may have something decent inside. I got a vodka and sat by myself, when a young boy, about 18, walked in, his face beaten up. He looked as though he was limping. He ordered beer and, when it was retrieved, he sipped it slowly.

I'm not going to lie, the first thought I had when I saw that boy was "fun". He was, underneath all the cuts and bruises, somewhat good looking, and his piercings and tattoo I could vaguely see on his neck made me feel some type of way. I was getting bored of girls. I need someone I could have fun with. I looked at his gloved hands, and thought about what they would feel like in between my legs. I don't know if I'm going to torture him, fuck him, or what. But one way or another, that boy will be mine.

He looked up and smiled at me. I didn't smile back. I never smiled, unless I was talking about/thinking about/committing murder. He stopped smiling and blushed, looking back down and drinking some more. I carried on staring. Maybe he would get creeped out and leave, and I could follow him home and see where he lives. Or maybe he thinks I'm trying to take him home, and he'll come home with me and I can do whatever my heart desires to him then. Whatever happened, I was going to get him.

He looked back up at me and frowned. Then he motioned for me to come over. I didn't move. When I didn't move, he got in a huff and walked over to me, obviously angry.

"Look, I don't know why you are staring it me, but would you cut it out? If you're wondering why my face looks disgusting, it's because I got beat up, and I'm a pathetic worm! I don't know if you're trying to take me home or seduce me or you're just being a plain creep but would you knock it off? I'm trying to fucking plan my suicide in peace!!" His fist slammed down on the bar in anger, earning a few stares from the nearby people. I looked at him, calmly.

"I wouldn't speak to me like that if I were you," I said to him.

"Are you trying to fuck or something?" he snapped. Ugh. Teenagers.

"No, I just wanted to know if you wanted a drink," I lied. The best way to get someone into your room is to be nice.

He looked surprised, and nodded. "I had a beer, but - I finished it..."

"I see that," I said to him. "Who beat you up?"

He scowled.

"This bully at my school," he said.

"You're still at school?"

"Yeah. I got held back a few years, because I'm thick."

I nodded. "What would you like to drink?"

He looked up at me. "Whisky," he replied.

"2 whiskies," I said to the bartender. He nodded and began making them.

"Would you like to sit down?" I asked. He paused, then nodded. I mentally grinned. This boy was going to be good...

Franks POV (sorry I change POV's a lot, I find it more interesting that way)

He offered me a drink and a seat. I took both, and sat down with him. But I was confused about something.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked.

He hesitated. "I want to get to know you better. And I want to help you."

Okay... "Why?"

"Because you seem interesting. And a whole lot of fun."

Well that was kind.

"How are you going to help?"

He froze. The bartender had come with the drinks. I took mine and sipped it. When he left, he answered.

"Well, I could help you get rid of some of your hormonal issues," he said, glancing down. Then I realised I had a raging erection. I didn't even realise he was doing that to me ... I felt myself go bright red, and I attempted to cover it up.

"Don't bother," he said. "I'm the only one who can see it."

"I - I only just met you... A-and I thought you weren't trying to f-fuck," I stammered.

"I'm not," he replied. "That's only part of it. I'm willing to help you sort out your other issues as well, your bully ones."

I considered. "What do you have in mind?"

He smirked before dropping his voice low to a whisper.

"Murder."

My jaw dropped.

"M-m-murder!" I hissed back. He nodded, still smirking.

"I know you want to..." he whispered. "I can see it, you were thinking about murder over there ... You may not think you want to, but you do, I know you do..."

I was too shocked to think. Murder! I could murder the bullies...and this man would help me do it...

"W-why," I whispered back, still shocked.

"Because it's fun," he answered. "No one will find out if you don't want them to, they'll never bother you again, and in exchange, you'll give me a good time in bed. I'll help you get rid of your virginity problems."

I was flabbergasted (I love that word I had to use it). This man that I had only just met, offered me his murdering of my bullies, if I had sex with him! I couldn't speak. He watched me, eager to know what I would say. Well I wasn't going to say anything. I pulled change out from the back of my pocket and threw it at him, to repay him for the drinks. I probably gave him too much but I didn't care. And then I walked out without another word.

Gerards POV.

He walked out on me.

He repaid me for the drinks, and walked out.

That was the first time I'd ever offered anyone something like that, with the intention of actually doing what I offered.

Well I wasn't going to give up that easily.

I was going to get inside that boy one way or another.