Chapter 5

OMG I literally forgot my user name and password for this account so it's been so long since I have updated but I'm back! ☺️

My lessons went by fast, really fast. I couldn't focus on anything my teachers were saying. I was in my own world.. With Harry. What happened at the lockers was so wrong...I can't believe I gave into him like that, I was so reluctant, so eager..it can't happen again. I won't let it. I refuse to let it, I don't care if Harry doesn't like it I couldn't give a fuck.

I finish packing my bag and shut my locker, heading for the exit with great speed, the last thing I want is to run into Harry. I make it through the doors and start my Walk home feeling impressed with myself that I managed to dodge Harry so easily, but suddenly my pride drops..I get this twisty Turney  horrible feeling in my stomach like I'm going to explode. Harry's car drives up next to me slowing down to be in time with my walking, I keep walking not giving Harry any attention. "You didn't listen lola" Harry says to me as he winds his windows down. I stop and look at him, he puts his car into park and gets out, he looks so beautiful as he strides towards me 'stop it Lola stop it' I think to myself.

Harry pulls me towards his car and lifts me so that I'm sitting on his bonnet with my legs apart with him inside them, he comes in close and whispers "no where to run baby" he says, it sends shivers down my spine. "Harry I'm not your pet, you can't just tell me to do something and expect me to fall to your knees and do it" I say angrily. Harry lifts his hand and brushes the strands of hair on my faces and tucks them behind my ear, so smoothly. "Ouch!!!" I squeal as Harry takes my hair into a fist and pulls my head back, he then says to me "Lola I don't want to hurt you but you will listen, you won't disobey or I'll punish you baby, now let's go for a ride"

Harry helps me off his bonnet but I'm so afraid, he hurt me. He wanted to hurt me, I don't feel mad at him but rather almost understanding..I know he is possessive but was that too far? I can't help but notice the butterflies in my stomach as Harry opens the door for me to get in. ' how can he be so kind a loving one moment and so harsh and possessive the next ? ' I think to myself.

I can feel Harry staring at me, I sense it. I look at him harshly glaring at him with my eyes as he drives. "Cheer up baby it didn't hurt that much only got your attention" Harry says to me. I want to scream and yell and punch him but I don't I just sit there in silence waiting for us to get to wherever we are going, feels like it might be a long drive...great.