chapter two

My mum pulls up just around the corner from the school in her white BMW " have a lovely day honey" she says and smiles at me. "Thanks mum,i will" and return the smile.

I feel Butterflies in my stomach as i start walking into the school gates, as im walking i can feel a pair of eyes on me... i know someone is watching me ..i stop dead in my tracks and look around...there is a boy standing by a black rover having a smoke while staring at me, he has about four other guys around the car, they all seem busy with their conversations.

I take the time now to look at this boy.

wow.

he has dark brown hair with visible curls,tattoos all over his arms,a peircing in his lip and lets face it he is HOT. I look back at his eyes to find him smirking, Shit! i was cheking him out and he caught me! my cheeks instantly flush bright red.

"no lola! stop it, he is the typicall bad boy dont get involved!" the voice in my head told me,and with that i turned around and kept walking...until i hear a loud scream...almost like a young boy..as i turn around i see a young boy being pushed against the car of the boy that had the tattoos.

By now a crowd was forming,

Hell no.

Im not going to let this "bad boy" hurt that poor little thing! i ran up to the crowd and push past all the people and into the ring formed by the crowd, i walk up to the boy and pulled him off the poor little thing.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!?"

I yell at his face.

" you cant push people around like that!" i finally say. shoving him back.

he seems taken back at first but soon recovers,he gives me a wicked smirk, lust and anger fliker in his eye before returning to an emotion i couldnt read.

"EVERYONE PISS OFF" he yells.

and just like that people start walking away,he then looks down at me againg smirking.

he grabs my waist and pushes me up against his car,his hot breath on my lips,my heart rate starts to speed up as he leans down towards my ear, " The thing is though i can,i can do whatever i want and a pretty little thing like you cant do jack shit about it" he whispers.

i can feel his hand on my thigh as he leans towards my neck. "jerk" i state and push him off,he seems surprised at frirst but it then soon turns into anger, just as he is about to speak a girl yells from behind me " Harry! baby i was looking everywhere for you!" a girl with bleach blond hair and boobs poping out of her chest (typical slut) i think to myself. She runs up the the boy which i now understand must be 'Harry'.

"piss off sydney" he says to her."awww fine but you will want me later on .. i know it", she says and walks away,her hips swaying way too much. he sighs and brings a hand through his hair,he then looks at me, i could get lost in his eyes..Shit. stop it lola!

"Whats your name baby?" he says.

"My name is Lola, and dont call me baby" i snap.

The school bell rings and students make there way into the school.

" ill see you later baby" he huskily says sending shivers down my spine....this is going to be a long day,i thought to myself.