Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Auriel

(Main floor Club Bliss)

I stepped past the team of Julius' no neck, beefy security guards after one of them checked my membership card, even with them knowing full well exactly who I was. I had to praise them for their due diligence, with making sure they were doing their job as I walked into the elegant foyer of Club Bliss.

I had to smile every time I set foot in the exclusive member's only club. The level of service, as well as the decadence surrounding you the minute you entered the establishment's doors is unparalleled to anywhere to else I've been so far, even the chic BDSM clubs back home in Italy.

But tonight was the exact opposite of what I've come to expect of my brother's prestigious club. Instead of being greeted by the usual dapper host dressed to the nines in a formal tuxedo. I was greeted a one to the slender subs wearing nothing but a pair of metallic, skin tight boy shorts. His entire body was covered with glitter and he had a bright pink feather boa was wrapped around his neck.

He was herding a gaggle of similarly dressed, glitter covered twinks into the main dining area, the same area I was planning on entering myself to enjoy one of Giuseppe's five star meals. I'd been looking forward to my dinner all day. I didn't know whether to follow the beautiful boys into the room or run for my life.

I decided on the latter when the doors burst open to emit a pulse pounding excuse for music and party noises I've never heard coming from that room before in all the months since I joined the club. I was jostled forward when another group of subby boys barreled through the door behind me.

"Oh so sorry, Master Auriel." One of the boys had the good grace to look contrite and reverted back to his excellent training by lowering his eyes, and presenting himself with his hands clasped behind his back, his slender chest was pushed forward, and he stood with his feet slightly apart. His friends quickly followed suit as soon as they realized a Dominant was in the same room.

Another area of excellence in which he needed to congratulate my little brother. His submissives were the top of the line, so very well trained, and every single boy that belonged to Club Bliss was absolutely stunning. A Dominant like myself had multiple flavors to choose from. I didn't need to tie himself down ever again to just one boy, never again, not after that fiasco with my previous sub, Fabiano last year.

"Can one of you please tell me what is going on, or at least find Julius for me." I quietly requested, and immediately one of the boys on at the end of this pretty line up hurried off in the direction of my brother's office. While the little one covered in glitter and the boa stepped forward and kept in eyes respectfully lowered.

"Um, tonight is the night Master Julius allowed us to use the main dining hall for Kyle's birthday party. It's subs only, Sir. The Dominants are upstairs in the skybox tonight until the party is over at two in the morning." The gorgeous little blonde explained.

"Of course, only for his boy, would Julius let his club be overrun by twinks dressed as half naked Mardi Gras extras take over his beloved business." Auriel murmured under his breath. He shook his head as he dismissed the boys, but he couldn't help watching several pairs of shapely bubble butts, their shape enhanced by the barely there shorts, sway from side to side as they made their way into the party that seemed to be in full swing.

"Ah, there you are. I was calling you to warn you about the party tonight, but you haven't answered your phone all day." Julius stated, as he casually strolled towards me.

"I was busy trying to get two temperamental models to realize that they are a size three, and they cannot fit into the size zero evening dresses they are dying to wear on the catwalk at next week's show. Answering my phone in the middle of a half starved model's emotional tirade could get me killed, brother dear." I dead panned, and my little brother just smirked at me before taking me by the elbow and leading me towards his private set of elevators.