Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Julius

(The sexy Gandy candy as Julius)

It's been three weeks since my brother has stomped off all in his feelings, fully regressing back into that dark place he dwelled when Fabricio had financially and emotionally tried ro rape him. Auriel has refused to answer my phone calls or his front door when I showed up time and time again at his apartment. Three long weeks since Gabby, the poor thing, has tried to deflect his pain by uniting all the subs, and organizing a coup that has taken over my club completely. All of the beautiful boys on staff have literally turned the interior of Bliss into a kinky as hell winter wonderland.

There was Christmas decorations everywhere, garlands of mistletoe draped over anything that wasn't moving, fluffy poinsettia plants, and several tall Christmas trees scattered around, their branches bowing under the weight of the multiple ornaments and twinkling lights. Where one found strings of penis shaped beads, I haven't a clue. Gigantic wreaths of fresh pine bundles and big red ribbons adorned the main entrance doors.

My poor security staff just indulged the boys and actually wore the red and white Santa hats that were pressed on them by the pretty little subs, who batted their long eyelashes and used those big pleading puppy eyes to get their way. I don't know how any of my members and guests kept a straight face when they stepped up to the entrance of the club, only to see my big, broad shoulder, barrel chest, muscle bound, bouncers dressed in leathers and sproting them damned fluffy hats on top of their heads.

Even the toys were somehow sporting the theme of the season. I'd nearly spewed lube all over my private playroom floor the other night when I inserted a thick dildo into Kyle's sweet hole, only to hear the bright purple vibrator begin to play the song, "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas," and the base flashed with red and green LED lights.

The other Dominants had no idea what do with themselves, other than gawk in total amazement when they saw their boys sporting cock rings with jingle bells attached to the thick leather bands. They even came assorted colors, green, red, and white. The servers attire went

from leather booty shorts to green and red silky spandex short with candy cane striped suspenders and little elfin hats. I'd drawn the line when Santa's little helpers presented me with a lounging coat that suspiciously looked like Father Christmas' red and white coat complete with the wide black sash. I'd amandantly refused to wear the thing, absolutely not.

I sat back with the other Doms and watched as other instruments of the lifestyle subcomed to the twinks over zealous but honestly sweet attempts to spread holiday cheer. A secret favorite of mine were the butt plugs that had ornaments like little snowflakes or snowmen attached to the end. So, the boys actually had the trinkets dangling in between the pert little ass cheeks when their Master's saw fit to plug them for an evening, and the nipple clamps that sported twinkling red and green crystals that glistened under the lights when attached to pink little nipples on slesnder chests.

Several of us Doms and some of the subs alike, didn't know whether we needed to be turned on or severely concerned with ruthlessly organized schedule of events Gabriel had planned. His main theme seemed to be the twelve days of Christmas. Each of the Doms and subs were exchanging things like a glass dildo instead of a partridge in a pear tree, a set of leather floggers instead of two turtle doves, all sorts of toys up to six surgical steel sounds instead of six geese a laying so far. I had to give it to the boy though, he was creative as hell, but he was hurting.

I'd tried to get him alone and talk to him but he has eluded my attempts so far, and I didn't want to do, but I'm going to have to go full Master Dominant on the boy. I had spoken with Clay and I'm well aware of the fact that he isn't well liked but Clay was a wounded beast trying in his own way to fit in. He came from a hard home and an equally hard life. He's just learning how to mix and mingle with people and most times he tended to rub the subs the wrong way, but I'd promised I'd train him, and that's what I've been doing.