Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Auriel

(The gorgeous Fabricio Zunino as my idea of Auriel)

Jesus fucking Christ, my hands were shaking and my chest heaved as the frigid November air burned my lungs with every rushed breath. My cock was so god damned hard, I feared it was going to snap right off my body. "Fuck!" I screamed out into the empty parking garage. My leather gloved fists crashed onto the roof of my Bugatti. Usually, I treated my baby much better than this, but right now all I saw was him.

For months now, I have been trying not to react to the perfection that was Gabriel. The stunning beauty was everything I have ever envisioned in a submissive worthy of my attentions, of my life, and my heart to be. The boy was not only breathtakingly gorgeous, he is well trained. The sheer elegance of his carriage, his gentle demeanor, and even the way those big beautiful brown eyes worshiped me whenever he thought I wasn't looking was just sublime. He was just...No other word could describe him, other than perfect.

The very first time I laid eyes on the blonde beauty was the very same night I crumbled under Julius' insistence and visited his club for the very first time. I was embroiled in the final negotiations on purchasing the building that now housed my new offices, and the showroom floor for my line of clothing.

I had been too busy to slack off from business, but my little brother is relentless when he wants something, and he had been trying for years to get me to relocate, at least part of the time to the States, especially after things blew up in my face with Fabiano.

Now, here I am with my shitty judgment and another boy just as perfect as I thought Fabiano was when I's first met the conniving son of a bitch. Two years after I'd barely managed to walk away with my good name and my fortune intact after Fabiano's multiple allegations of kidnapping, assault and rape of his person. It was a hard battle to prove to the Polizia di Stato (Police) in my native Roma, that I was innocent of the charges filed against me by Fabiano and his lover.

They had invaded my home with warrants straight from the Palazzo di Giustizia (Italian Palace of Justice) to my home, and I'd had no choice but to let them in. Fabiano must have told them about my playroom and the layout of my Villa. They had gone straight to my playroom, and I knew I was damned when they saw the multiple instruments of the lifestyle.

The whips, the restraints, the spanking benches, and even the cage that Fabiano had adored, the same cage he had repeatedly begged for me to place in my bedroom so that he could sleep in there instead of by my side. It wasn't until he'd showed me his true colors that I actually figured out that he had preferred to sleep in the cage instead of at my side because he loathed my touch. I was just a means to get cash he didn't earn or even deserve.

It had been equally hard, as well as time consuming, and extremely expensive to hire private team of security personnel and investigators to catch them in their false acts. I paid through the nose for my high priced lawyers to educate the panel of Judges about the BDSM culture, although I already knew some of them were well versed in the lifestyle from already having seen them in the exclusive clubs we all belonged to around the city.

I guess it was by the grace of god, and knowing some of those same brethren in the lifestyle that kept me out of jail, and Fabiano's greedy little hands off my money. As a matter of fact, my attorney's in turn had counter sued him for defamation of my character.

The only good thing that came out of that fiasco, was the fact that my clothing line, my colognes, my entire line of fashion accessories flourished with my notoriety. I even started a new line of bondage wear for those living the lifestyle before the stories of the died down and the paparazzi found someone else to scandalize.