1: This Is Either The Worst Or The Best Thing You Will Ever Read

"Mikey, I'm gay."

Pete held his breath, and kind of forgot how to contract his muscles and as a result he dropped his overly expensive camera onto Mikey Way's bedroom floor.

"Shit!" He exclaimed, clutching his heart in relief as he saw that it wasn't broken. "Wait, don't react, just forget what I just said, I need to- you need to react on camera, you know for my coming out video." Pete explained, glancing across at Mikey, who was just looking at Pete blankly: having known this all for years, because saying that you wanted to make out with Harry Styles was hardly the straightest thing Mikey had ever heard.

There was also the fact that Mikey was gay as hell. Mikey was the gayest of the gays(tm), and seriously he was unsure what kind of reaction Pete wanted from him - he had that built in gaydar, obviously.

"Pete, you have like six subscribers." Mikey told him, rolling his eyes a little. Sure it was nice that Pete was trying to do something with his life, but Pete's failed vlogging channel was only marginally better than Mikey's obsessive Larry blog, which was something his brother Gerard had once described as psychotic.

"Seven." Pete corrected him, setting up his camera again, and trying his best to focus on their faces, not able to admit to himself that he didn't know how the fuck this camera worked and that it had totally been a waste of money, because he was probably more like to become an astronaut than a youtuber, still, he could dream.

"Hardly makes a difference, does it?" Mikey let out a sigh, leaning back against the wall and watching as Pete accidentally deleted all the footage off his camera and trying his best not to burst into a fit of laughter.

The two had been best friends since they were about six years old, and somehow Mikey still hadn't given up on Pete entirely after eight years, however, much the same could be said for Pete, like Mikey seriously needed to calm the fuck down about Larry before it did some serious physical damage to him, like Pete didn't doubt for a second that Mikey would jump in front of a car for the Larry truth.

"Motherfucker..." Pete trailed off, shaking his head at his camera in utter disbelief. "We're gonna have to start again. The whole fucking video-"

"Petey," Mikey spoke up, his hand on Pete's shoulder, "just tell me that you like it up the ass and I'll be like yeah same bro, and then we can talk about Larry, like that whole dramatic intro thing was a whole load of bullshit - no one has ever said anything homophobic to you."

"It makes it more interesting." Pete told him, rolling his eyes a little.

"And I'm supposed to support you whoring yourself out for views?" Mikey laughed a little, as Pete, of course, nodded.

"Yes, Mikeyway, you are. As my official, sweetest little dude, and best bro, you are supposed to support me in whatever I do." Pete smiled at him, before turning back to the camera and pressing record, "and here we go, take two."

Mikey let out a sigh, meeting Pete's gaze before looking at the camera as Pete cleared his throat. "Today is a very special day, and I'm really nervous, because I have something- actually, I have two very important things to tell you," he pointed towards the camera, "and you," he turned to Mikey, "this is my best friend, my sweetest little dude, Mikey Way-"

"Pete don't give out my full name on the internet-" Mikey narrowed his eyes.

"Shit, sorry, I'll edit that out." Pete blushed a little.

"I don't want to get stalked and kidnapped and murdered and shit-"

"Mikey, that's all honestly very unlikely to happen-"