2: trigger warning - if u like bvb or sws you might get offended

Frank walked into school feeling particularly fucking angsty, because the thing was, Frank Angsthony Iero, was fucking angsty as shit, okay maybe that wasn't actually his middle name, but still, he was fucking emo and angsty as you could be.

He was also a self proclaimed 'emogothpunk', which always made his mum look at him oddly and his dad regret not running away to Romania with that intern at his office in 2004, but Frank didn't know that, because if he did, he would probably only get angstier and goddamn fucking damn the world just might fucking explode if that happened.

He was a true danger to society.

Frank wished he was called David or something so his 'street name' could be David Danger, but he was stuck with Frank - Fucked Frank, which made him sound a bit like the title of some weird gay gangbang porn, or he could have gone with Dank Danger, which sounded like the title of Gerard Way's autobiography.

Frank, of course, hated Gerard, because the two had engaged in an angst battle to the death, as they channeled their emo angst through different methods that made sure they could never be anything more than true enemies.

Gerard stretched his ears and proclaimed they weren't infected as puss fell out of them, and smoked weed whilst listening to Neck Deep, which represented how he was neck deep in angst, and Gerard felt really understood for once in his hard life as a misunderstood teenage fuckboy who thought he was vaguely edgy.

Goddamn, life was fucking hard when you spent all your money on weed so you couldn't afford Neck Deep tour tickets.

Frank was more 'gothic', not gothic as in Marilyn Manson, or Victorian architecture, but the kind of gothic where he stuck his middle finger up at preps and hated the sun. Frank's favourite gothic punk edgy hardcore screamo bands were Black Veil Brides and 5 Seconds Of Summer, but he only liked Michael because he was the only edgy one with cool tattoos and piercings and dyed hair, which was something Frank related to because he was dead inside, like his hair after he'd put so much fucking bleach on it, and it totally wasn't falling out as he walked what the fuck, no he's just malting-

Anyway, Frank was too gothic for that poser Luke Hemmings and he knew it, but he's kinda hot though, because Frank was bi, but like not gay, because that's gross, he's bi, don't hate, anyway, he got loads of shit from preps at school who didn't understand that he's gothic and bisexual, but it was okay, as he felt inspired by his true hero Andy Black, who told him that They Don't Need To Understand.

Frank jammed out angstily as he walked to school, feeling true comfort in Andy's... 'sexy... chainsaw... voice??? x...D...?', and found himself feeling severely oppressed as a teacher told him to take his headphones out in school as he walked to English; he knew she was saying it because he was bi and gothic - none of the straight preps got this and he knew that it was blatant homophobia.

It was okay because he had I.C.T. after English and could write a callout post about her on tumblr, angstily, because she was probably stealing human bones as well.

Frank walked into English angstily and looked at his teacher angstily before sitting down angstily and getting his books out angstily and opening his book angstily and putting his bag down angstily and blinking angstily and breathing angstily and thinking about death angstily and looking at the girl sat next to him angstily and hating her angstily because she was a prep-

Frank got too caught up in his own angst to realise just what the fuck was happening before his teacher was directing people into groups; he managed to gather something about a group project, and oh jesus christ, he'd have to talk to preps and he was most definitely being oppressed right now, and Frank was considering making an angsty dash for the exit and running angstily home, until he came to realise just who he was partnered with for whatever the fuck they were actually doing in English which Frank had been too angsty to listen to.