The Singing Kiss

Day 3: Hey guys umm well I am worth it cause I won the game yesterday and tonight we are going to karaoke well see ya later Cookiez!!!! *says while jumping* I closed my recorder, took off my clothes, and got in the shower when I heard Jin rushing up the steps and shut the bathroom door and locked it then I heard Ross SCREAMING saying "JIN YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR MY MIC!!!!" Okay so what I heard.... Jin broke Ross's mic because I was listening to Ross's livestream and I heard Jin in the background and Jin ran in so angry I swear I could HEAR steam coming out of his ears!! When they left I was done so I got out and did what people would have done after they get done in the shower.... I put on my mother's old red velvet dress...

--------TIME SKIP 1 HOUR------

Well here we are.. Me, Sky, Flutter, Jin, Adam, Ross, and Barney. We went in and ordered and after about 8 minutes Sky_Owner_IShipz texted me because she did not want to say it aloud... "Ask Adam if he wants to sing!! ^.^" So I asked him and he said sure! We sung "Immortals" by Fall Out Boy and at the end of the song we..... KISSED!!!! The kiss lasted about 5 seconds!! Everyone's jaws were dropped.

Thanks For Reading Part 4 of Cameran x Sky!!! In the comments say what u like about this story so far and u may just get a shoutout!! ^.^ Shoutouts for right now go to -----> Sky_Owner_IShipz , Flutterdoc , and Empress_Aphmau !!!!! Go follow them!! Trust me u won't regret it!!
BYE WOLFIESSSSSS!!!!!!