The squid

Day 5: Okay when I got kidnapped by Kaiden umm well he took off his FACE!! Well umm he was a squid.....  Ever since the squids failed their king they set out to kidnap the girls of Sky Army...... After all what happened Adam & the Sky Army, me and Sky decide to do a Livestream and the hate went FLYING!!!

May_gurl_1987- Who is that?!

Unknown- Do I really need to hack this person?! Take down their social media?! (Idea from a story I read)

Callehgal- THAT SHOULD BE MEH!!!!

After a while tears were streaming down my face and I went to my office and slammed the door...

-----TIME SKIP 20 MINS-----

Everyone headed out for lunch but I stayed and every comment rolled through my mind... I knew Markiplier at the time and he texted me

Mark- Hey I saw what happened....

Me- Yea I know.... It sucked....

Mark- -.- Oh man I just saw a group of fangirls... 

Me- where are u?! XD (btw ur SCREWED if u see fangirls XD)

Mark- With Wade, BAHB, and Jack...

Me- Kk!! *hears knock* Gotta go!!

Mark- Okay see ya

We quit texting and I opened the door and it was a delivery man he asked "Are you Cameran Whigham??" I replied "Um yes... Why??" "You have a package." Okay thank you" He walked in, took off his hat.... IT WAS ADAM!!!! He grabbed my sides and kissed me and I was FROZEN!!!!

Thanks for reading!! I hoped u enjoyed!! ^^ U saw that I did not include Sky_Writes_ or Flutterdoc in this one because I really just went along with what I typed!! ^.^ Forgive me if I do not post tomorrow!! I will be spending the night with my cuz!! Welp that is all I gotta say for now... Go subscribe to my youtube channel!!
Youtube- Cameran Whigham
Instamine- ChicaChick
Flipagram- Cammy the Arctic Wolf
BYE WOLFIESSS