Chloe

'Today I am going to talk to her more. I swear it. I'm not letting this one slip'. I think to myself as I step into the school bus. I look around and debate whether to sit with my friend, Daniel, (or Dan, for short). Or to sit by a girl with her head down, she looks like she's sleeping. I decide to sit next to her because of the dispute Dan and I had the day before Chloe got here. In fact the girl wasn't sleeping, she was on her phone. When she looked up I saw it was Chloe. "Oh hi Tyler!" She says. "I didn't know I road your bus!" "Cool!" She adds, "yea, awesome." I say in discomfort, I'm nervous around her, even though she's only a girl, and a friend... I feel so weird, and I just kept it to myself, cuz what else was I supposed to do?
     At school I found out that Chloe has three of the same classes as I do.   Go figure she was amazing at all three subjects, being math, study hall, and gym, and I fricken sucked at all but study hall. At study hall she doesent have homework, and neither do I, so we talk. We just say hi and stuff, it's really awkward but in the same way it's really awesome.

At home that evening my mom asked if we wanted to go meet our new neighbor, I said yea, and lone behold it was Chloe, about a block away. As we walked over, I noticed that it was pretty cold out, being near thanksgiving, but I didn't mind, all I wore was a windbreaker. I was warm enough. As I approached the front steps I realized her house was small, but just big enough to hold maybe five or six people. And when we walked in the aroma of fresh home cooking filled the air, and I looked over and saw Chloe watching tv. "Hello" she says, "uh. Hi." I reply to her embarrassed, my face feels warm, "your cheeks are red, did you get windburn on your way over?" Chloe asked sounding as if she cares. I tell her that it was just because it was cold out and she accepts it, I ask to take off my shoes, and Chloe's mom says I can. "Are you Chloe's mom!" I asked her, "yes" she says, then I hear Chloe, "stepmom, my real mom died when I was eight" and I said, "sorry" sympathetically, then I tell her, "my dad left us when I was ten" and she says sorry. But I don't say anything afterwards, Chloe's step mom invites us to stay for dinner, my mom of corse says yes. And we sit Down to eat. There is ages at in front of me, and a Chloe sitting next to me, it is a tight squeeze but I don't mind. Chloe's dad says, oh melonie, you've outdone yourself to day and started laughing, I'd assume that melonie is Chloe's stepmom. Since my mom isn't melonie and neither is Chloe. I enjoy myself sitting next to Chloe and don't eat much because I don't want to be rude, even still, by the end of the meal, my gut is stuffed! When I leave I feel a little feeling in my chest, and I can't tell what it is, but the only thing on my mind is Chloe.

(Hey guys sorry it took so long to upload this part, but the More and more I try to wright the more and more homework I get at school, that and my internet crashed so the only time I can wright as of now is at my aunties, HAPPY THANKSGIVING, and keep tuning in for more of "As Time Passes" and for more of "The Hunted" [hopefully there will be another part of the hunted up today as well, but you'll never know] anyways today's part was short and sweet, hope you enjoyed, if you did, vote for this chapter, and if you want more by me, be sure to follow. -Bye)