Trip

I am sitting in the car, in the darkness. It is night. Chloe is next to me. She is on her phone. Her phone is a magnet, and she is a piece of steel. She is attracted to it. I dig in my pocket for my phone. It's a few years older than your average iPhone 6. However, it still does the job. The screen is cracked like a bitch though.

           When I first got it, I remember I was always playing on it. It was recess, and I was on my phone near the school, using their wifi. A couple of local bullies came up to me. One named Dylan, and one named Alex. They grabbed my phone right out of my hand, and Dylan said, "ooh, look! The new iPhone 4! This spoiled little brat got it right away! You don't deserve this, Tyler." I stood up, and said, "Shove off, Dylan. Give me my phone back!" He pushed me against the wall. Alex started, "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" I looked at him, and he grew louder. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" People started to gather around. It was so clichè. I didn't want to be involved in it. A teacher got in the middle of everything, just before Dylan would've hit me in the face. He hit Dylan's arm before it made contact. Dylan got mad, and he threw my phone at the wall of the building.it shattered. I haven't gotten it fixed yet.

           I opened up an app, and I started to watch some t.v on my phone. I was watching an anime show I was really into. The name of it is "Sword Art Online". It's main protagonist was a kid named Kirito Kirigaya. It was about a virtual reality world that they got trapped into. It was originally a video game, but then the creator got power crazy, cliché I know, but it is still pretty good.

        I finished watching a few episodes, and my phone died. I plugged it into the car. And I turned, to notice Chloe was sleeping. I decided to fall asleep too. I lied my head on the back of the seat. I thought about what it would be like if I got stuck in a video game. I would love that. I wouldn't have to deal with all this real world shit. It would be fun.

          I wake up and were in Chicago. Don't ask why it took so long for us to get there. It's because we live on the opposite side of the entire state. So it takes a while. I get up, out of the car, and I stretch my arms. I walk into the gas station we are at. I get out me wallet, and I buy a breakfast sandwich. I decide to pitch in, and I grab one for everyone in the car. I splurge and get them all orange juice as well. When I get up to the  cash register.

          The woman working there says, "wow, you must be feeding a bunch of people huh?" I give a little smile, and say, "yea, were from south Illinois, we come up here every year and stay for a few days. I'm getting everyone breakfast." She smiles, "well that's very nice if you!" She then rings all of my items, and it totals up to 32.15. I empty out my wallet, and I'm eight dollars short. The woman says, "don't worry, I got you covered. Doing nice things is expensive. I'll take some of the pat." I thank her. And I send her a smile. I walk out of the gas station. I open the door, and I say, "alright, everyone wake up! It's time to eat!" Mr, and Mrs Williams both woke up-groggy eyed. I give them their sandwiches, and their orange juice. They smile and say thanks. I shake my mom awake, and my kid brother. I give them food.  They don't even bother to say thank you. I realize then, that I dint even have enough for Chloe and I. I had one more sandwich, and one more orange juice. I got into the back seat, and I give it to Chloe, I didn't need to eat right then.

          I wait until she's awake, then I give her the food. "Here, eat." She takes it into her hands, and looks at me. "Thank you, but.. where's yours?" She asks. "I.. I already ate mine, in the gas station." I lied straight to her face, but she didn't know it. He ate half of her food, and she shoved the other half towards me. "You should never lie. You didn't eat. Take this."she shoved it towards me again, this time, more forcefully. "Take it I said, you lied to me, just so I could eat. I appreciate it, now just take it." I take the food, and I eat it. I say, "thanks, Chloe." And she turns away from me. Wow, she must be mad at me for lying. I mean, even if I did get the right amount, I couldn't afford it. Why would she be mad at me? I was only trying to be nice. Next time I'll save it for myself. But then she'd get mad at me for that! I can never make sense of her

                (Hey guys and gals, I would like to say that I'm sorry. Sorry for taking so long to publish motherfucking part onto my books! It's Ben taking me days, almost weeks. I apologize. I hope that you guys, and gals, accept my apologies.

          If you liked this book, you might like some of my others, so check out my account, CoreyBush11! I have one other book, and I try to post as much as I can. You also might enjoy works by: @Jmzabinski, @Enderxjustice, @yesterday90, and @Alexussangter, so go check them out too! As always, a comment is much appreciated, if you liked this chapter, leave a vote, and if you want to stay in tune, be sure to follow! Anything is very VERY much appreciated, I love to talk to you guys, and get you feed back, so feel free to leave a comment or check out my message boards, I will always reply! as always, -Bye)