Entry 3

April 21st, 2015

Dear Diary,
My body's all sore. Dad didnt beat me, he did mommy though. When I tried to help her,she told me to go, and dont turn back, that she'll call me when things were good. I refused at first, but she literally begged me. I left, and went to Damien's house where I knew him and Derrick were. When I got there I told them everything, and they came back to the house with me. When we walked it dad was on top of mommy about to what look like rape her. Derrick turned into a monster, he wailed on him, then threw him out on the street. All Damien and I did was hold and comfort mommy.

I woke up today and was home alone. I recall hearing daddy come in and pack a suitecase then leaving, that's good right? Mommy went to visit granny since she's sick. So, that mean's Derrick is at his girlfriends house. I decided against leaving my bed, until someone started knocking on the door.
*Flashback*
I went downstairs to open it, and it was Darius (Derrick's best friend), I tensed up realizing what I had on, and I walked in on him when he was using the bathroom a couple of weeks ago. While I was lost in my own thoughts, he let himself in. I was heading upstairs when he called out to me
"Yo Genta, you just gon leave me by my lonely?"
"You're not my company" I snapped
"You ain't gotta be so cold"
"You know how to work a tv, right?"
"You know Genta, I like when your little sexy ass get fiesty. I think you just need to be dicked down"
"I'm good. My boyfriend takes care of that very well"
With that, I began walking up the steps, with him following me. I went into my room, expecting him to go into Derrick's room. But, he came into mine, and sat on my bed with me.
"What now" I said
"I don't wanna be bored. Keep me company" he smirked
"You know, you're not slick"
"What you mean?"
"You're tryna swindle me. I know what tryna do"
"Well, can you blame me. I've always had a little crush on you, but looked at you as a sister"
"You're not so bad yourself"
"But, you got a boyfriend that dick you down very well" he mocked me
"Yes I do" I laughed
"He ain't shit, you need to get with a real nigga like me"
"Why would I leave him for you"
"Look at me. I know I got bigger and better things that he don't. You seen it"
I instantly thought back to how big he was when I walked in on him. I looked at him seductively and bite my lip, he slowly came closer to me, hovering on me and began kissing on me. My mind was telling me no, but my body was telling me yes. When he put his lips on me, it was like I was in a different world, he made me feel how Rodney didn't. Maybe this was a sign, I wanted things to go farther, but I can't be like one of these unfaithful hoes out there.
"Darius, stop please"
He came up and looked at me, "Your nigga lucky ass fuck, there ain't too many girls able to be loyal. I'll be waiting when he fuck up SIS"
He then walked out leaving me speechless
*Flashback Over*
Now, I'm all alone in my room, while Derrick and Darius are in Derrick's room doing whatever it is that guys do. Don't get me wrong, Darius is sexy, but I'm too faithful to do anything with him. But, if I wasn't in a relationship, I would've fucked the shit outta him.

~Yours Truly,
         Magenta