Entry 8

August 22nd

Dear diary,
My first day of college is really soon, and I haven't gotten anything for school. I'm living at home while going to school cause mama ain't rich and that's the cheapest option. Speaking of mama she's barely home cause she's always at grand mommys house.
So, it's just me and Derrick here and you could say Apryl because she's over here not for me but for my big headed brother.
Speaking of them, they left me home alone once again to go on a date. But, I wasn't alone for too long cause somebody came banging at the door, I was excited because I thought it was Darius, but unfortunately it was only Rodney's bitch ass. You could imagine that things didn't go so well, but still let me break it down for you.
I ran down the steps expecting Darius but opened the door to see Rodney standing there with the dumbest grin on his face.
"Why are you here?" I rolled my eyes
"I wanna talk" he responded
"We have absolutely nothing to talk about"
"You never gave me the chance to explain myself"
"What is there to explain when I caught you getting head from one of my closest friends"
"Baby I tried stopping her"
"I'm not your fucking baby, and it looked like you were enjoying that shit so go be with her and leave me the fuck alone"
"Magenta man, I made a mistake a big one. But, you gonna give up years of what we had because of a bitch giving me head. I swear on my deads we never had sex. Please Magenta I need you, I'm not the same without you, I can't replace a diamond with a rock"
"They say you don't realize you had something good til you lose them, and Rodney baby boy you lost me"
"I'm not giving up on us genta, cause baby we're meant to be"
"We were meant to be"
"What do I gotta do to fix things"
"Give me my space and let me think"
"Your wish is my command, I'm leaving you alone"
With that, he left, he left me confused once again, Rodney always had a way with his words. Maybe he was right, do I really want to give up our relationship for his one simple mistake?