New guests

Kise and Kasamatsu were on lunch break from work. As Kise walked into the room, a citrus aroma filled the air from his drink.

Kasamatsu looked up from his paper. "What's in the drink?"

Kise looked at it. "I think its fruit tea?"

"Let me take a sip." Kasamatsu said as he took his drink from Kise's hand.

A sweet and sour citrus flavor spread inside his mouth as took a small sip.

"Hey! Jeez, get your own drink." Kise pouted and snatched it back; putting the bag down on the table.

"It's pretty good. Where is it from?"

"The café down the small street a few blocks away."

"Hm..." Kasamatsu examined the bag on the table. "Bleu café?"

"Yeah, I really like the drinks there. And it's a lot better than all the fast food restaurants around here."

It's been a good month ever since Kise found the small café. Through weeks of persuasion, he finally discovered that the barista's name was Kuroko Tetsuya. Not much sooner, a new worker appeared in the café. The new worker's name was Furihata Kouki, a good friend of Kuroko. He doesn't help with the drinks, but helps out with orders and food.

=======================================================================

A bright afternoon light shone through the windows of the salon. The door of the salon was slightly open, letting the autumn air slip through its gap. A small sign hung on the doorknob saying, "Sorry! We are on break!" swung as a small breeze flowed through the crevice.

The salon was silent with the exception of the sound of Kasamatsu flipping through a magazine. As he looked through the magazine, he noticed the brand name and the familiar sight of a model in the pictures.

Suddenly, the bell to the door rang as the door was pulled open.

"Kise~!" A female voice came from the door to the salon. "Eh? He's not here."

"I keep on telling you, you need to make an appointme—"

Kasamatsu recognized these voices and sighed. He walked out of the lounge and saw the same two people that he just saw on the magazine.

"Oh Kasamatsu!" The lady waved as he walked out of the lounge.

"Oh. It's you guys."

A beautiful pink-haired woman raised her sun glasses. "Eh? Is that how you address your dearest guests?"

"Sorry for barging in suddenly." The dark-skinned man stated bluntly.

Kasamatsu smiled on the inside. It was hard to believe that the woman used to be the one fussing over the man back in high school.

"It's alright. You guys usually come on the right time, but I'm afraid Kise isn't here right now." Kasamatsu said.

The lady pulled out her cellphone. "Eh? But according to my data, he would be here right now..."

"Still keeping data? Creepy." The man sighed.

"Hey! I need to know when he gets off of work so he can cut my hair!"

"Yeah, yeah."

"Jeez, you mock me, but you need the haircut as well! It's a benefit for both of us, you should be thankful!"

"As I told you for the hundredth time, we should've just made an appointment!"

"Alright, alright. Before you two start a scene, why don't I just bring you guys to him?" Kasamatsu interrupted their argument.