Prologue

Really Quick Note:

I wrote this story when I was young and I am going through it and editing it as I publish the chapters, but there might still be some mistakes and I am sorry for that! I do try and fix them. The story is similar in some ways to that of 'A Special Mind' what with a roof falling on both Max and Leo. I wrote this story before A Special Mind and took some ideas from this book. So there is the reason, this story is fully written but needs serious editing, from time to time I randomly edit this story, and I do it before I publish. This isn't a werewolf story, even though the cover says otherwise but it does feature a wolf (not werewolf not that I have any problems with those books, in fact I read some).  Anyway enjoy!

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express permission of the author. ©Ghostwatcher11

In other words:

Do not copy my book

Do not claim it as yours (so not cool)

Do not use any part of it without my permission.

*****

It always starts like this. I'm in a room, the walls are white, and there are a lot of people in white lab coats. There's my Dad he's next to a big computer, the one with the large screen, it's the main computer in the lab. From what I could tell, it was an old model. My Dad was a scientist, and he had big ideas. Though, his biggest idea was to build a super computer that could do almost anything. It could hack into any security system, identify any face, and pin point a person anywhere on the planet. The Idea was a huge success, more or less, but it had one major problem. People could come and try to hack into it. So he built a customised security system, the computer would only work if Dad put his hand on the scanning pad. If the scanner did not recognize the scanned hand print, it would activate a series of deadly traps. But someone nearly did hack into his computer.

That's where I come in, I was only four at the time, and didn't understand what was happening. My Dad grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the computer.

But I would not go, something about that computer didn't feel right, it seemed too human.

"Don't worry, it can't hurt you," Dad said.

"But Dad," I whined, "I hate that thing!"

"I know but I need you to do something, it will be quick."

I loved my Dad and I never complained about anything, well almost anything, so I went with him. He put me on a stool and placed my hand on the scanning pad. Pain shot up my arm I started crying, I tried to pull off but my Dad was to strong. The pain intensified...