Chapter 41

***Not Edited*****

Zayra had arrived a couple of nights before Roman's birthday. She was riding in the car with Mario on their way to the airport. He was talking happily. He was glad to have her back and glad that she was in good terms with Roman.

She smiled. She was glad to be back. She couldn't wait for his reaction. He thought he was going straight to his Godfathers house to discuss business, well technically he was.

He parked the car and told her to wait there while he went for Roman. He winked at her before leaving.

She was excited to see his reaction. She wanted to surprise him like he had surprised her in New York.

Less than 20 minutes later she heard Mario's animated voice, talking just a little louder than necessary. Zayra heard the trunk open and the door open.

He looked up, one foot in, a slow, sexy grin spreading his handsome face. His almond eyes curling at the ends.

Her heart stopped and she drooled.

He looked super attractive. He wore jeans, cuffed at the bottom with his sheepskin boots, a flannel shirt and suspenders, his sleeves rolled up exposing his forearms.

She melted.

He quickly jumped in and grabbed her onto his lap.

His breathing labored as he stared at her. He inhaled her scent before speaking.

She had caught him off guard. His surprise was priceless.

The car moved forward.

"This is definitely a pleasant surprise." He kissed her, slowly. Tasting her. His arms wrapping around her. He pulled away a bit holding her eyes captive.

Zayra felt the drumming of her heartbeat her nerves tickling. She looked at his eyes, they were full of desire.

"Does everyone know you're here?"

"Yes."

"So you planned this with them?"

"I did. Xavier is expecting you right now."

He shook his head. "Thank You."

"For what?" She frowned.

"For doing this, coming over."

"Roman, the surprise is not over."

His eyes went into slits, the corner of his mouth pulled into a side smile. His nose touched hers. "Really."

Zayra's breathing hitched. He kissed her again. Harder, hungrier. "Zayra your like water to my soul a thirsty thirsty soul." He placed her legs around him, she was straddling him now. Zayra felt him growing.

She didn't care that Mario could hear. She turned but noticed the partition had already been rolled up. She looked at Roman who smirked at her.

He looked at her hungrily. She knew that look. He began to unbutton her pants.

"Roman." Her eyes wide.

"Shhh." He said on her mouth. He raised her hips a bit to remove her pants. He glided his fingers down her waistband to her ass and legs. He smiled encouraging her, daring her to stop him.

She couldn't stop him she wanted him to continue.

She craved his touch, his mouth, everything.

He pulled her to the side so that he could remove her shoes and pants. He removed his suspenders and unzipped his jeans down. He removed his flannel and left his muscle shirt on.