Dont go away yet

(AN sorry for the specific character choices in this one!
me after watching the first episode of uta pri-Revolution: *extreme hyperventilating and screaming, accompanied by fangasims* )
When you woke up this morning you were beaming with excitement. Today you got to go and compete in the last competition to go into the master class as the only female singer in star academy. You went to your closet and took out you dress that you specifically designed for the occasion. it was a pink dress, with a black lace ribbon around the waist, and the skirt had extra tooling to make it really poofy and cutesy. Accessories included a cute, Lacey black mini top hat with pink feathers that was fashioned on a matching headband, a lace choker with a big black cross hanging down from it and black Lolita heels.

All of the outfit matched your vision, and, went perfectly with your long and wavy pink hair. Your best friend had told you that it suited you perfectly. In all honesty, he was the only one who ever liked my oddly colored hair. One time he said that he thought they were jealous. but it had been years since you had seen him.
you heard he made it big. he moved away when you were younger. You were so empty when he left and you pleaded with his mother as a small child, begging her to let him stay with you or something. She never liked you much.

When you bided him farewell you smiled, but willed yourself not to cry. but as soon as his car got out of sight you fell to the ground sobbing. The fact that he made it in the big world made you happy and extremely sad at the same time, he could move on without you just fine.

Nevertheless you hadn't seen him in years. If You were telling the truth You had fallen in love with him. Soon enough You had to stow those feelings away because You joined the same program. The first thing you learn at the academy is that there is a strict, no love policy, even as cheesy as it sounds.
As soon as you were ready you walked out of your dorm room and into the plaza of the main school where your composer, Luna, was waiting. as quiet as she was, she was an amazing composing, and despite your differences, you were pretty close.

"you ready?" she asked you softly, she was wearing a black, tight fit, business-like dress, and a pink Lacey bow to match your black one, only because you insisted to match in some way.

"If me about to melt into a puddle is ready, then yes, I'm ready." you shivered in anticipation.

"you'll be wonderful, just breathe. Now hurry up, we're next."

walking into the courtyard to see they had set up a really big stage didn't make you feel any better, but you didn't admit it. after you went backstage, and got on the platform that raises me onto the stage. the voice you hear come over the microphone makes you freeze solid was that of Ai mikaze. the first and only person you have ever loved.

"Now our next contestant is-......" You peeked to the screen that displayed the stage and saw that he had frozen the same way You had. "(F/N) ...(L/N)" You watched the screen and saw as he quickly fled offstage and my music immediately started.

You assumed your starting position when you were fully onstage, the lights come up on you and You start singing.

thought to myself "I'm okay, I don't feel a thing."
but in the end there's a drag weighing down on me
running on ahead again, you seemed to escape
every step, never touching down
couldn't do a thing but stare without a sound

guided away, you walk to a train, while I'm standing left behind
dashing off instead, I reach out ahead, but can't make it through the room in time
eyes getting wet, don't be upset, but my heart really wants to cry

Once you looked out into the crowed you spotted him, You were greeted with a confused and calculating gaze, this was common for him, You always found it adorable when he was confused. now that quizzical gaze just brought on sadness.

don't go away yet!

youre moving on, to far and beyond, while I'm standing left behind.
dashing off instead, I reach ahead, but can't make it through the room in time
eyes getting wet, don't be upset, but my heart really wants to cry
don't go away yet!

you're moving on to far and beyond while I'm standing left behind
night running low, leaves me alone,
dissolving you from my mind
eyes getting wet, don't be upset but my heart really wants to cry
don't go away yet

festival abating now I'm waiting for reality
yes, in the end, every night is the same old thing
breaking though it all, you were bright standing tall
how could I only see this now?
couldn't do a thing but stare without a sound

the clock moving on , it drags me along with feet buried in the ground
road going home is dark and alone, but I'll make it out alive somehow
flicks in the night, a lamp giving light, my long shadow left behind
I'm on my own arnt I?

you're moving on to far and beyond while I'm standing left behind
night blurring out without any doubt, again it'll fill my mind
eyes getting wet, don't be upset, but my heart really wants to cry
don't go away yet

eyes getting wet, don't be upset, but my heart really wants to cry
don't go away yet!

with the last notes you once again look at him, the moment your eyes met, tears rolled down your cheeks. At the same moment your knees felt weak, and he ran up the steps and caught you the moment your knees gave out. You clung to him happily.

"Ai-Kun!" his head was nuzzled into the crook of your neck

"I don't understand. the confusion that wells inside of me only draws me closer to you. I think I understand the meaning of guilt, and another emotion accompanies it closely." he pulled away from you and held you by the hands.

"I love you. so please, don't cry any longer."