0.1

"I expected better." My mother stated in disappointment.

"Well you shouldn't have." I boldly stated back.

"How dare you speak like this to your mother!" She scolded. It's hilarious how the person who everyone loves the most and treasure is the one I hate the most.

"Mother?" I laughed with disgust. " And when have you ever spoken to me like I was your daughter?" I asked coldly.

At this point, most of you would have thought that she would have guilt filled eyes. But no, she looked at me with eyes the same as before, the same as they were one minute ago, the same as they were when I was born.
I ran out of the car and back into my school dorm. Tears were threatening to fall down my face, but I didn't let them. "Not until I reach privacy," I thought to myself. And then, I made it.

I sat there; alone and cold on the bathroom floor. I plugged my ear phones and turned on the music so loud that I could not hear my surroundings. From there, I buried my face into my knees, wrapped my knees with my arms, and cried.

Most people think of music as entertainment, but I think of it as a source of drug, a type of drug that allows me to feel the closest to happiness as I have ever been. Music is the only thing I have, I trust and I love. It is my family and all my friends.

But what is life? Because apparently it's supposed to be something you use to study now, study later, being told you should've studied before or you should've studied harder. Everything revolves around the word 'study'.

My parents don't even want me, they treat me not like their daughter but like a back up plan. They treat me like the 'thing' they will use if my brother fails in life. They only need me to succeed for the sake of their job. If I'm successful, so is the outer appearance of my parents.

School isn't much better, I get made fun and bullied by several people. However one of them also so happens to be the most loved person in the school; Jeon Jungkook. I hate how in this world if you're pretty or good looking, you get looked up to, can do whatever you want, most popular and loved by everyone.

I don't have any friends. I don't trust anyone so when people try to approach me, it natural for me to push them away. However things weren't always like this. One year ago, I had 'friends' but before I knew it, I was the subject of the school and got back stabbed by my 'friends'.
I never had anyone there for me when I was slowly dying, when my insides were collapsing, when I was suicidal, when I was close to cutting and leaving marks of sadness on my wrists. Not one person at my school, in my family or on earth can identify the difference between my real smile and fake smile. But I don't blame them because I don't even remember what my real smile looks like let alone show it. Isn't it pathetic?
__________

Before anyone gets confused, this story is
Im Minjoo (reader) x Jeon Jungkook

I finally decided to write a fanfic. I was so confused if I should or not and here I am, writing HAHAH I SOUND LIKE SOMEONE WHOS PROUD OF THEIR DAUGHTER OR SON. Imma stop now. And if you haven't guessed it, behind this fanfic is a very crazy author HUEHUE ;)
Please enjoy this fanfic, that's all I'm asking :)
This story is not true and is all made up from my personal imagination.