1.7

A lot had been happening these past few months. And when I say 'a lot' I really do mean 'a lot'.
From no one caring to at least some care.
From having an enemy to having a crush.
From never wanting to see my ex again to thinking that maybe he wasn't so bad after.
I guess it's because people change.
Yea, people do change don't they? It can be in a good way or bad way but either way everyone will have the moment in their life where they change in some sort of way. It can be by personality or appearance. It can be by the people around them or the people they leave behind.
My point is that, I've changed a lot myself. I know how to be happy and make people laugh. I'm finally living back my childhood in my teenage years. And honestly that's all I really need right now.
To be as happy as I can for as long as it can last.
-

Ring ring

"Class, remember that you have your end of year project due in two weeks, 3 days, 21 hours, 50 minutes and precisely 43 oh nope 41 seconds now. I expect everyone to do well okay?"

Everyone shouted a 'yes' before leaving for their next class. If you couldn't guess already, we just got out of maths. My 'favourite' class that consists of paper balls being constantly thrown at my head with messages in them from the one and only Jeon Jungkook. I swear the only things he knows how to write is

I'm hungry
Buy me food T^T
Are you actually working
When's lunch

I sigh at that annoyingly funny but childish boy.

"What are you thinking about hm? Me?" Jungkook said resting his arm across my shoulders.

Yes

"You wish cantkook."

I actually really like that nickname, maybe I should use it more often

His eyes widened at my statement.
"Hey I can cook!" He exclaimed. I scoffed in amusement with his five year old comeback.
"Remember the story you told me when you nearly burnt your house making toast."
"That was once Im Minjoo! Just once!" He replied.
I chuckled at him and kept walking.
"If he can't cook, you can come over to my place, I cook really well you know," Dohyun stated pulling me away from Jungkook. I laughed at it but Jungkook took it a bit too seriously and murmured a "noooooooooooo." Before pushing me slightly forward signaling me to walk faster.
Ever since that frozen yoghurt day. Dohyun and I have been teasing each other a lot, making jokes whenever it was possible. Lately he's been seeing someone named Haneul.
Yes, Haneul.
Calm your man tits down because it's a different Haneul we're talking about here.
Yang Haneul.
Speaking about Haneul, Jung Haneul changed schools because she didn't like the fact someone else other than her was named Haneul.
Yes I know, extremely stupid.
But there are rumors around the school saying that Haneul didn't leave because of the other Haneul, she left because she didn't get what she wanted in the end. And as for Jaena, she's still her same old self but luckily it doesn't affect us that much.
It's confusing, I know.
But let's just say that Yang Haneul is three thousand one hundred and ninety three times nicer than Jung Haneul. So honestly, I'm in full support of Doneul. She's still kind of confused with this school though, she been here for about a week and she's already the 'life saver' of the school. I guess Jungkook and I weren't the only ones who's hated Jung Haneul's guts.

English Class

I ended up sitting next to Jungkook for the lesson. Wait let me rephrase that, he ended up sitting next to me. Should I be happy or..
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven," Jungkook whispered to me.
"Wait what?"
Jungkook just smiled innocently and continued paying attention to the teacher leaving me completely confused.
"If u could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put 'u' and 'I' together." He whispered again playfully nudging me.
"Jungkook what on earth are you saying," I asked.
He just shrugged whilst smiling like a happy little kid who just got chocolates and started to write something in his book. About ten seconds later Jungkook nudged me and signaled me to read something in his book.

I have a surprise for ya -jk

I started writing back on his book.

What is it? -mj

You have to wait and see -jk

Why can't you tell me now :c -mj

Cause it's a s-u-r-p-r-i-s-e, I thought you were smart XD -jk

I thought you were dumb :P -mj

ahem -jk

I shrugged at Jungkook innocently, mimicking his actions a few minutes ago before turning my attention towards the board again.

End of class

"Hey Haneul!"
"Hi!" She shouted back.
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" I asked.
"Huh?"
"So I'm not the only one who got confused! Don't worry about it, let's go eat," I suggested. Her eyes lit up from the word 'eat' and nodded eagerly.
We were walking happily together before Jungkook snaked his arm around my waist and said
"You'll love the surprise, I promise."
_
If you can't tell already, things are starting to wrap up. This is the second last chapter for this book. I really hope you liked it or at least enjoyed one single sentence.
My new book is coming out in a few days so, if you want to read that, please do :)
unforgettxble  you're welcome ♡