0.4

"Hah, she's not only a lonely nerd but a-"

I ran away. Why? What have I done to deserve this? Why is it only me? Why am I the one at fault?

Flashback

A group of girls lead by my old friend pushed me into a brick wall.
One holding my left arm.
One holding my right.
One holding my feet.
And one standing right in front of me.
She punched into my stomach, punch, punch, punch. People walked by but acted like they saw nothing. She slapped my face until there felt hot and swollen. Again, no one did anything. She dug her nails into my skin and pulled out bits of my hair. I started to wince in pain. Who helped me? No one. When she was finished with me, her and her friends left me sitting there with blood shot, puffy eyes, bruises everywhere and a sore head. My wrists were red from being pulled back and my ankles looked worse.
One by one tears dropped down my face. They didn't stop, the pain from everywhere killed me. It was enough for me to hate myself. It was enough for me to kill myself. It was enough for me want to erase my existence.

End of flashback

I'm sure most of you are curious of what Jungkook does to me. Well let me tell you what he has done once.

Another flashback

One of jungkook's ex girlfriends held a knife close to my face. I whimpered and cried silently.
"Now you're scared too bad you did realise it earlier, who told you that you could go close to Jungkook huh?"
"I-i didn't."
But she didn't answer back, instead she let the knife do the answering and started to make a mark on my left arm. Blood trickled all the way down. I screamed in pain and soon was left there crying and about to pass out from the pain. Then I started to hear a deep chuckle from, I assume outside the room. The door flung open and there stood Jungkook. He started to walk over.
"Wow, they really love me don't they?" He chuckled.
"Why did y-you tell them that you and I di-did that, you know it's not tr-true," I struggled to say.
"I don't know I guess I was bored, you better shut up and live with it or be ready for worse," and so he left.
I cried and cried. The pain in my arm was unbearable so much so that everything turned black

End of flashback

On the rooftop, I had my earphones plugged in again. I should've saw this backstab coming again. I mean how could someone change so fast? It's simple, they don't. They're probably just playing with you and will end up doing the same thing everyone else does, leave.

In class the next day

"Okay class since everyone had already completed the test and we know you are all eager to get back your results from the maths midterm, we worked very hard to finish marking the papers and record the scores. So you will be getting them back this period, when I call your names please come up and collect your papers."

"Kim yunji."
"Jeong taejin."
"Hong jisong."
"Im minjoo."

Standing up, my legs trembled with every step I took. I swiftly grabbed my paper and walked back to my desk. Before I could look at it, I felt something else being thrown at my head. I picked it up and it read

Don't worry too much, you will be fine - Jungkook

I scoffed as I crumpled the piece of paper again and threw it to the back of the classroom, where he sits. I don't need reassuring quotes from backstabbers. Especially the ones that only get what they want and don't care about anyone else. I picked up my paper,

Im Minjoo

98 / 100

1st place

My eyes widened as I read over the word '98'. No, I can't anymore. Why? Didn't I study enough? I hope they haven-

"Class we've already started to inform your parents about your scores, so no backing out. Education is very important."

I felt a very faint vibration coming from my pocket, i pulled out my phone and the first this I saw was

The woman who gave birth to me by mistake - come out to the car park when class finished straight away

Back at the dorm

I sat there, alone. Tears streaming down my face from everything that has happened today, happened yesterday, happened my whole life. I can't take it anymore. This is too much.

Flashback

After class

I walked over to the car park expecting to see a black car with dark windows. Once I stepped in nervously and unstable. The car started to move.
"W-where are we going?" I asked.
"Home, I told you if you didn't get 100% be ready for consequences, I guess you didn't take it serious enough."

End of flashback

"I can't, I feel trapped and suffocated but I want to feel free," I thought to myself as I grabbed the closest knife-like object and lifted my sleeve on the same arm that was left with marks a few hours ago.
_
I legit think my writing is slowly getting worse
cries while laughing*
Thanks for reading :)
Sorry for any mistakes