0.7

During lunch while everyone was out of the classroom, I just sat there. Hoping for a somewhat miracle.

The woman who gave birth to me by mistake: next week I'm holding a party. people expect you to be there with your boyfriend i don't care if you don't have one, find one or you will be a disgrace. If you don't come, don't expect any better than last time. Thursday 8:30 pm at home. Remember to be there and if you have plans already I don't care, cancel them. Dress formal.

Party's are usually full of fun and laughter. Whenever she holds a party, people do have fun and laugh but as for me, I stay in a corner trying to be as invisible as I can. I hate it when people come up to me because all they say is

You look beautiful just like your mother
Didn't your mother do a great job creating you
I hope you have a great future just like your mother
Wow didn't your mother raise you well?
Isn't your mother a lovely person?

First of all, I'd rather look hideous than look like her. Secondly, no she didn't do a good job creating me because it wasn't even intended to be. Thirdly, I don't want to have a future like my mother, secretly abusing her own daughter but loving the son. And lastly, I couldn't disagree more that my mother is a lovely person. She seems like someone you could ask for help but inside she is secretly a witch. A deadly witch who would slowly kill you, physically, mentally and verbally.
-

"Look who is here, how's your leg? Doing okay? Wait your face says enough already, you're not." Jaena said interrupting my thoughts and pulling my hair.
However, I didn't wince in pain, it felt okay. The pain from my head balanced out from the pain in my knees leaving me with less pain.

"Well I guess since you already knew the answer, your mouth is pretty faulty." I shot back as she started at me confused,
"I love you oppa, only love you oppa, I wish we will be together forever oppa," I imitated.

"Who the f*ck do you actually like? No wonder you got dumped, because sadly that 'oppa' doesn't love you," I pouted pretending to pity her.

"You little." She pulled my hair as far back as she could out of frustration. The same thing she does all the time except this time, it actually hurt.

When she was done, she let go and I could see single strands of my hair on her hand as she vigorously shakes them off with a disgusted face.

"Stay away from Jungkook oppa or you will get more than the hair pull got it?" She asked.
"Got what? Cause all I heard was oppa saranghae, oppa do you love me, oppa I only love you," I mocked.

Jaena was about to do something else but was interrupted by someone coming into the classroom.

Jungkook came in and stared at us confused about what was going on. Jaena stood up and flew her arms around Jungkook, when she was about to say something,

"Oppa~" I said trying to make jaena's voice.
She just eyed me and gave me a death stare clearly stating that, that was 'her' line.

"See, you don't say anything different, you don't know anything different, the only thing you know how to be is a basic b*tch also if you don't mind stop staring at me like that before your eyes pop out," I blurted out, it really felt great, to be able to say something that has been held in my chest for ages but I had so much more to say and I swear I have to get it all out by today.

"Well at least I have friends, unlike you!" She exclaimed.
"Friend jaena, friends? Do you want me to buy you a dictionary so you can search up the difference between the word 'friends' and 'dolls'?" I questioned.

Before Jaena could shoot back Jungkook came into our argument.
"Enough! That's enough! So loud oh my god."
Jaena pouted and said "oppa, she started it," she started to tear up but anyone could identify those were fake tears.
"I don't care who started it, just stop and don't call me oppa anymore, you're disgusting. Think I didn't know you were cheating on me? Think again," Jungkook commanded. Jaena just stared at him with puppy eyes.

"But it's okay Jaena." Jungkook smiled to Jaena. Her eyes glittered but
"Because I never liked you anyways," jungkook's said with an even bigger smile.
Wow the power he has at this school, it's cool but he doesn't deserve it nor does he need it. Because of him, I need another way to let out my stress.

In my dorm

So here I am sitting on the bathroom floor next to small ponds of my blood. The sight was disgusting, the sight was gross, the sight was ugly but it was relieving. Tears started to flow down my face and I started to slightly sob. However it was nice to know that I knew a way of talking back and that could stand up for myself. But I knew this pleasure wouldn't last long. Jaena wasn't the type to give up so easily. A tear slipped out of my eye as the knife came closer towards my wrists.

"What is going on h- m-minjoo?"
_
안녕~
I hope this story isn't confusing. Ahh I don't know where it's heading. This story is confusing. I'm confusing. Jungkook is confusing.
(Smooth)
Who do you guys think the person who came in at the end is?
(Dun dun dunnnn it's probs not hard but okay)
(why am I so derpy)
(I'm just gonna stop)
Enjoy