Chapter 3

As I walked through the door, I could smell the burnt food from the kit hen and the beer that had been kicked over in the front room. Great, more mess for me to clean up.

"Will?" I called, hoping for no reply.

"What?" I heard back. Dammit.

"I was just wondering if you were home, are you working tonight?"

"Yeah, going in at ten," he said as I glanced at the clock - it was 7:30.

"Okay," I called back at him as au put my bad down on the side. He seems good today, not too drunk. Just as I opened the freezer for my dinner so felt some arms wrap around me from behind.

"He baby," he whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry for earlier, I hope I didn't scare you," he laughed.

"It's fine, honest," I said trying to push him off, but his grip tightened.

"Why are you trying to push me off? Do you not want a cuddle?" He said, turning me round to face him.

"No, it's just I'm making my self dinner. Long day at work," I smiled at him, trying not to make him mad again.

"Okay...do you want me to run you a bath? I could join you?" He winked, making me laugh. I missed it when he was like this.

"I might take you up on that soon," I said, making him smile.

"Okay, I said I would meet Jordan at the pub before work anyway. Do you mind?"

"No, not at all. I'll see you later," I said, leaning in for a kiss. When he returned it, we stayed like it for a while, him pulling me closer as a passionate moment was shared. I almost didn't want it to end...

"Bye baby, I love you," he smiled.

"I love you too," I said, blowing him one last kiss. After that I heard the front door shut and his car start. "Great, a whole night to myself. Just what I need," I said to my self sarcastically.

After I had finished my dinner, I decided to run myself a bath, I needed it. After Emily today so just wanted to wash all my emotions away, wash everything she said away. It's not true, Will isn't like that. Then I looked down at my thin frame, the evident bruises caused by nothing more than him, my husband. I don't know what to do, there are times he's mad and I think about leaving him, but then there are times like today that I can't. I can't leave someone like that. Maybe if I get him into rehab, it may get be the alcohol that makes him like it, maybe if he stopped drinking...

A few hours later I woke up in freezing cold water. Great, I had fallen asleep in the bath again. I said I would call Pen tonight but I guess she will live without. As au stepped out the bath a shiver ran down my body, it was freezing. I hate the winter months, you can never really escape the cold, it just follows you round. I decided to get into bed as I was still tired after my sleep and I had nothing else to do, tomorrow is Thursday and I hope we have a case. Thursday is Will's drinking night as he doesn't work Friday's, so I need to get out. It may not be bad, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

Suddenly from downstairs I heard the front door slam open and close again a few seconds later. What the fuck?

"HONEY?" I heard a drunken slur yell up the stairs, "I'M HOME!" Shit, why is he back? I quickly got out of bed and grabbed my dressing gown.

"Will? What are you doing home?" I called down the stairs and au walked o to the landing.

"My fucking boss sent me home. Said I was...drunk!" He said, mimicking quotation marks around the last word, "I don't mind. I get to see you more baby."

"Will, I have work tomorrow. I need to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, walking back to my room.

"Oi. Don't you dare turn your back on me!" I heard him tell as footsteps came up the stairs, "I want you!"

"Will, pl-" I was about to say when I felt his hands spin me round and throw me on the bed, "Will! Stop!"

"No. I said I would continue it later, so I will now!" He breathe on my neck as he sucked and pulled at the skin, making me cry in pain. I quickly glanced at the clock, 2:30am.

"Will!" I screamed as au noticed the situation I was once getting into. I started to feel my tears fall as His hands played with my dressing gown knot. Within seconds it was undone and I lay there almost naked, only in my underwear and bra. "Will," I said, trying to calm down, "please."

"Nice try." He said as he grabbed the band of my pants, "I love you baby."

"Will, NO....."

It was too late.

..............................................................
A/N

Aw, he was so nice at first then he went mean:( sorry for this chapter...the ending is quite grim:/

Hope you're enjoying it so far though (only 3 chapter but still lel)

Vote, comment, add to your library :3 xoxoxo