Chapter 7

"That was your stupid bitch of a friend!" Will shouted as he kicked me in the stomach, while I lay there on the bathroom floor. I couldn't fight back. I couldn't move. "What have you told her!" He spat.

"Nothing!" I replied can covering my face with my arms to avoid him hitting me.

"Liar!" He shouted angrily, grabbing me by my hair and pulling my into the bedroom, my naked back scrapping against the floor, the cuts from the belt being pulled apart even further. I screamed in agony as he picked me up and chucked me on the bed, fighting me to remove my pants. I caught his face a few times with my nails, making his anger evident in his face. He had enough of me fighting and handcuffed my hands to the bed post, me lying on my stomach, leaving my back exposed for more beating. Without my fight he easily removed my pants and underwear, leaving me in nothing but my bra, which he quickly removed also. He could hear me crying and caressed my cheek as he lay on top of me, naked as well. What would happen in the next few minutes is inevitable.

"Please Will," I cried, trying to get away from his touch, "I'm begging you! I'll do anything!"

"Too right you will," as he whipped me again with no warning. This time he slashed in the same place, the cut going deeper and deeper, blood running down my back and my sides. Suddenly he stopped and turned me over onto my back and forced his tongue into my mouth, me squirming to get away. His hands roamed my body, playing with my breasts while I cried for the torture I was enduring. His mouth moved to my neck and he kissed and pulled at my skin, hard, making me scream out in pain at his violent strike.

He's never been like this before.

"Will stop!" I shouted again, as his mouth went lower and lower down my body.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want this! I don't want you anymore!"

"Bitch!" He shouted and slapped me across the face, leaving me dazed, my vision blurry. Without warning he suddenly thrust into me, pain radiating up my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
45 minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally he was done torturing, raping, violating me against my will.

"I enjoyed that baby," he said, pressing his finger into the wounds on my back, not bothered about the pain it caused me. "You know, I think your friend would like to see this. Emily, is it?" He smirked, picking up my phone. After he raped me he got a knife and carved 'mine' into my collarbone. He told me it's because he thought we were together, that's what he wants her to see. He wants to see that he has claimed me. Yet once Emily sees this, he can't stay here. Even if I do t tell the team she will till know? Is he really going on the run, just to get a message across to her?

"What?" I said, still dazed from my torment.

"I'll call her. But I won't say anything, I will just leave it in speaker so she can hear your cries. Then she will come here to your rescue. Don't worry, I'll be long gone by the time she gets here. But that doesn't mean I won't be back Jennifer. Watch your back." He said as he pressed the dial button on Emily's phone. Once he heard her pick up he left the room.

"Jayje?" I heard her say, her voice soothing. "Jayje are you there?"

"Em-Emily?" I cried, my voice quiet at the fact I still couldn't process everything around me.

"JJ? What's going on? Are you okay?" She said, panicking.

"Help. Me." JJ managed to get out before losing her breath, her head collapsing back on to the bed. She didn't have the strength to hold it up anymore. Will was gone - she heard him drive away moments ago.

"Okay. I'm on my way," she said and hung up the phone. Finally JJ could relax, closing her eyes and once again letting the darkness take over.

•••Emily's POV:•••

"JJ!?" I shouted as I entered her house. It was 1am so it was too dark to see. I turned on the lights yet she wasn't downstairs. "Jayje, where are you?" No reply. I started panicking, not knowing where to look. JJ owned a large house for only two of them, so many rooms. Not knowing what she's been through, I didn't know what to expect when I saw her. She was my best friend and I didn't want anything to happen to her, yet I let it. God is the guilt I was feeling only hours ago when I left. This is all my fault. Finally I reached her room and didn't dare to go inside. "Jayje?" I called from outside. There was no reply so I slowly pushed the door open. It was hard to see as it was so dark yet I could see someone lying on the bed. "Jayje, is that you?" I switched on the light which let the horror infront of me invade my eyes. "Oh my god, JJ!" I cried as I ran towards her. Lying on her front, I could see the deep hashes that covered her back caused by the belt, the weapon that lay on the floor beside me. Her bed sheets were covered in blood from the one deep gash he had created. "JJ, can you hear me!" I called, only receiving a murmur in return. Quickly I picked up my phone and dialled for an ambulance, tears filling my eyes at the realisation of what both Hotch and I thought. I hit the keys for the handcuffs which had been placed in the dresser and released JJ's hands. I then went and got a blanket to cover JJ I before the paramedics arrived.

"Emily?" I heard JJ stir, he voice showing she was still stunned and not fully with it.

"Shh, the paramedics are on their way." I hushed as I stroked her hair. I could see the love bites Will had left on her neck and it made me sick knowing she had no way to fight back

"Don't...tell...team." JJ managed to get out with her staggered breaths.

"Shhh, I won't," I replied as I heard the paramedics come through the door. "It's all going to be okay."

........................................................................
A/N

Sorry for another torture scene, I just decided it would be better if one team member really knew what was going on as it may make it more interesting. Also, Jemily is my OTP so who better to find her than Emily ;) so anyway, sorry this is kinda from but I hope you enjoy it my loves! Thanks for all the nice feedback, it really helps me to carry on writing, knowing people actually enjoy this. So thank you :) xoxox