Chapter 11

"No, Will stop. You're hurting me!" I shouted at him, clawing at his face to get him off me. "Will, please! Not again!" I cried.

"Shh baby, it's all going to be okay," he laughed, a cold evil laugh. He pulled out a belt from behind him, the metal buckle glistening in the moonlight. Suddenly he lifted it up and-

"JJ!" I shot up in bed, Emily staring at me and Hotch standing at the door. A nightmare, again.

"I'm sorry," I apologised, "you can go back to bed now."

"Was it another nightmare?" Hotch asked from the shadows, I could hardly make out his face. I nodded.

"I know this sounds hard but you need to try and control them. You thrashing around will pull the stitches out of your wounds on your back," Emily said, making em think back to the nightmare. Will, the belt. It made a shiver run down my spine.

"I know, I will," I smiled at her and Kay back down to sleep.

~~~~~~~~
At the BAU
~~~~~~~~

"Okay Ladies and Gents. This case will be taking us all the way to Atlanta so pack your bags. We have had 3 women found over the last 4 weeks. All of them were kidnapped, tortured and sexually assaulted over three day periods, however they are not dead. In fact, they are all in hospital and recovering well. All the MO's are the same, drugged up for 3 days. None of them remember a thing up to almost a month ago and the detective believes the Unsub may already have another victim."

"They're not dead?" Morgan asked rhetorically. looking at the images. I can see why, the attacks were brutal. Covered in cuts and burns, broken bones.

"These attacks were brutal," Rossi said, speaking my mind. "These girls must have gone through hell. Also, do we know if they were drugged through their kidnapping period of was it just after to make them forget?"

"Lab results show it was given after, through an injection," Garcia replied.

"Okay, wheels up in 30." Hotch said and then we all got up to get our bags. I ran to catch up with Emily, to ask her the question playing in my mind.

"Emily," I called and she stopped and turned to face me. "Do you think it could be him?"

"Who? Will?" She asked, shocked at my assumption. I nodded. "Erm-W-I- I don't know," she finally managed to say, questioning whether my assumption was true or not. "Would he really travel all the way to Atlanta? I mean, does he want to get caught?" Once she said that I knew this wasn't Will, he wouldn't want to get caught and certainly wasn't up for travelling.

"No, you're right, it's not him. He isn't one for getting caught," I said, looking down to my feet.

"Jayje if this case it too personal for you then you can always stay here with Garcia."

"No, I want to come," I replied.

"Only if you're sure?"

"Positive." I replied and she smiled, leaving me to get her bag. I headed for the ladies bathroom, needing a minute to myself before we left. I stared at my reflection in the mirror, looking at the bruising around my neck and face. It had finally started to fade, but not enough so it wouldn't draw attention. I hated the way they made me look, the bruises. They made me look weak, defenceless. I was sick of people staring at me in the street, pointing at my battered body. Even Will laughs at me, when I see him ,when I'm alone. I couldn't tell the team as I'm basically going crazy, but sometimes I see him. Whether that be when I'm shopping or when I'm in bed at 3am, just woken up from a nightmare. Or like right now, in the bathroom. Even though I know it's not real, it scares me. Because I can feel him there. I feel his presence, his breath in my neck when he comes up behind me, his hands, tightly gripping into my thigh. It all seems so real. It only started 4 days ago, 2 days after he vanished. But 4 days is already enough. Even when I imagine him, he is angry with me. Acting violent, hateful.

"Jayje? You coming?" I suddenly heard Emily say from the door, interrupting m from my thoughts, making me jump.

"Yeah, coming," I smiled at her. She looked at me concerned but then left and closed the door.

"Have a nice time on your trip baby," he said from behind. I ignored him and just headed towards the jet.

"Sorry I'm late," I said as I arrived and Hotch just nodded, understanding. Once we were in the air, we carried on talking about the case, thankfully taking my mind off the fact Will was sat a few seats behind us.

"To do this, he would need somewhere secluded, quiet. He can't be caught." Morgan said, "especially for 3 days. So maybe he is living alone and owns a large amount of land? Hey Baby Girl, where were the girls found wandering?"

"They weren't. They were found in their homes by relatives who went to make sure they weren't home."

"That's weird, and risky," Emily said.

"Why would you assume this was me JJ? Could you really think that low of your husband?" He said from behind, making me feel agitated. I started fidgeting in my seat, drawing too much unwanted attention.

"Jennifer are you okay?" Hotch asked and I nodded quickly. "What's wrong, you seem agitated?"

"Nothing, my backs just a bit sore today," I lied. Even though I think he bought it, I'm sure him, and the rest of the team made a mental note to check on me later.

"Liar."

"When will we be landing, sorry?" I asked, trying to block my imagination out.

"Shortly, so everyone get ready. Garcia, we'll see you at the station."

"Goodbye amigos," she waved and her screen went blank.

.........................................................................
A/N

This story is just getting so shit and I apologise. I'm trying to drag it out a bit so that it doesn't end (because I don't want it to) yet I'm finding that kinda difficult to do :/ but yeah, JJ is going Cray Cray. Pretty sure in every story I write one of my characters (JJ oops) goes insane and sees things lol

*Also, I don't not think victims of domestic abide are weak, they are so strong!*

So yeah, enjoy this short, shitty chapter I attempted to write with no inspiration. xoxox