Chapter 7

Chris's hands were still firmly gripped around my neck as tears rapidly slipped from my eyes.
I was barely clawing and kicking anymore, I was beginning to get light headed.

"Get the fuck up.", Chris said as he unwrapped his hands from my neck and standing over me.

I laid flat on the bed grasping for air.

"You got 30 minutes to wipe that shit off yah face and pack an overnight bag. You spending the night with your brother.", He said before walking out of the room.

After a moment of laying down finally catching my breath I got up and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and jumped. My makeup was all fucked up and my hair was going in all kinds of directions.

I quickly washed my face and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I left the bathroom and threw on a shirt and pair of jeans with some converse. I slid on a hat because them edges was a mess.

After packing my bag with all my essentials and a few clothes I walked down the steps.

"I'm ready.", I said barely above a whisper.

He looked over and patted the spot next to him on the couch. I slowly walked over and sat down.

"So you wanna know who Shonda is huh?", He asked not taking his attention off of his phone.

"Not anymore.", I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"Shutup. She's my ex-girlfriend. Yes, we have a child. I also know that the child isn't even in her custody. My little girl is with my mother. Her mother is fuckin' crazy.", He said to me still on the phone.

"Then why'd she call asking about her?", I asked slightly catching an attitude.

"Didn't I just say the bitch crazy?", He asked looking up at me.

"Well hey so is her father.", I snorted.

"Watch yah mouth, I don't wanna have to lay hands on you again.", He said looking back at his phone.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LAY HANDS ON ME NO MORE BUT LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES LATER THAT SHIT WENT DOWN THE DRAIN.", I shouted shooting up from the couch.

"Well I'm sorry but you deserved it. You called me a bitch, do I look like a bitch to you?", He asked peeking up from his phone.

"BITCH. If the shoe fits wear it.", I said before reaching down and snatching his phone.

"Jasmine, give me my phone back lil girl.", He said calmly.

I took the phone and threw it across the room, watching it put a small dent in the wall.

Chris's nosed flared up as he blew out a breath of air.

He raised up and threw his hand back preparing to slap me, then he stopped.

"Get yah bag so we can go.", He said before walking out of the living room.

Did he just, not slap the everlasting shit out of me? It's lit!

I ran and grabbed my bag rushing out of the door into the garage.

"Pick.", Chris said standing at the garage door with his hands in his pockets.

"The Lamborgini.", I said.

.....................................................................

"Roland!", I screamed jumping up into my brother's arms hugging him tight.

"Babygirl!", He laughed into my ear.

"I missed you so much.", I said kissing his forehead.