Target 2: Kidnapped Don

Disclaimer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn belongs to Akira Amano, the Cover picture isn't mine.

Warning: OOC character. Grammar error and misspelling (My Beta told me that there's something WRONG with the way I am writing this. Please tell me if you find one).

Timeline: Post-canon. Five years after the end of story.

Previously: Tsuna was taking a walk in the market when he found that some thugs made some troubles, how come he didn't do anything? But suddenly, those men told him they were belong to Vongola. Meanwhile, how did the Vongola guardians fared in Tsuna's absences?

-Line Break-

Gokudera Hayato was confused... or... more exactly ... he was in the bordering of panics attack for a while now. His boss had been missing for who knows how long. And they, him and some of the other guardians, had been looking for him everywhere. If his boss was still in the mansion, he would have been found by now. But that's not the point, and it was started roughly an hour and half ago.

Gokudera Hayato was delivering new stacks of paperwork for his dear sky, courtesy of a skylark and a certain pineapple-head destroying another... properties. Unfortunately, when he opened his boss's office door, he didn't find his boss anywhere. There's only some finished stacks of paperwork piled neatly on the table and no person in sight. Thinking that his boss was taking some break or something, Hayato was waiting there for quite some time. But, some minutes later, he found that something was amiss. There was no Sawada Tsunayoshi in that room, alright ... but the window was opened. There was only one possible explanation.

"Ju-juudaime... he had been KIDNAPPED!! JUUDAIMEEEE!!" Hayato literally stormed out of the room in a record time. He turned the mansion upside down to look for his supposed to be kidnapped juudaime and the intruder that was dare to kidnap the Vongola Don, in his own home. He even dragged the rain guardian of Vongola, Yamamoto Takeshi, when he saw him on his way.

Yamamoto Takeshi just merrily tag along the way and made the storm guardian more and more frustrated.

"Ma maa, Hayato, calm down. I'm sure nothing bad happened to Tsuna. We're not even sure that he was kidnapped!" the rain casually said as he slung his hand on his restless friend.

"Shut up, baseball-freak! You're not helping! He's nowhere to be found!" the storm furiously said as he got rid of the offending hand on his shoulder. Unfortunately, that made him didn't see where he was going. He bumped into Sasagawa Ryohei who was in the middle of... well... let just say that he was jogging inside the mansion or something ... and falling on his butt.

"EXTREME!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OCTOPUS-HEAD?!!" The newly arrived sun guardian shouted. Loudly. As always.

"SHUT UP LAWN-HEAD!! IT WAS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! JUUDAIME HAD BEEN MISSING! SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND START LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO DARED TO KIDNAP HIM!!" Gokudera Hayato was unsurprisingly pent up his anger and frustration toward the sun. This make the sun guardian looked at him stunned.

"Kidnap?" Sasagawa Ryohei slowly said after a few moments of silence. This rumbustious man was actually able to speak slowly and not very loud. It could be said that it was very out of character of him. But the other two guardians also understood that this was just the kind of person Ryohei really is. He would get into his serious mode every time he thought his family was in danger, no matter how small the danger really was. Takeshi quickly undo that misunderstanding.

"Whoa senpai, Hayato didn't mean that!! Tsuna is fine. It was only a game of hides and seeks!!" Takeshi cheerily said.

"WHAT?!!" Both the sun and the storm shouted.