Target 3: The Meeting

Disclaimer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn belongs to Akira Amano, the Cover picture isn't mine.

Warning: OOC character. Grammar error and misspelling (Please tell me if you find one).

Timeline: Post-canon. Five years after the end of story.

Previously: Tsuna was taking a walk in the market when he found some thugs made a trouble. They even told him that they were Vongola. Meanwhile Hayato was looking for his boss everywhere. Wait... did someone just attacked his boss?

Betaed by Sengro_li

-Line Break-

Tsuna arrived at Vongola mansion ten minutes after he called his right-hand man, just right on time. He was accompanied by Takeshi and Lambo that he met halfway to the mansion. He went to the meeting room afterward, where he was greeted by a scenery that made him want to bang his head on the table.

It was chaos. His dear guardians were destroying the room. Especially two of them, the most destructive ones.

"Kufufufufu... is that all you can do, little Skylark?" Rokudo Mukuro, the mist guardian, trident in hand, was marching towards his fellow guardian that was pushed towards the nearby wall.

The so called Skylark growled under his breath and answered the insult thrown at him with a pair of tonfa flying across the room toward a certain pineapple haired man. He missed. But it didn't really matter as the tonfa that he threw disappeared into a cloud flame and was nothing more than a clone from the real tonfa in his hand. He marched forwards.

Both the mist and the cloud were engaged in a close quarter combat. Trident vs Tonfa. More and more furniture were destroyed as the results.

"EXTREME FIGHT!! Octopus-head, spar with me!" the sun guardian that miraculously only watched the ongoing fight in front of him all this time, suddenly lost his patience. He took a boxing stance and ready to punch the storm that was in the middle of reading a report.

There's a frown on the storm's face. He completely ignored the sun guardian beside him. There seemed to be nothing that could broke his concentrations. But, the moment when the door opened and revealed an infuriate looking Tsuna, he was distracted.

"Juudaime!" Hayato took a step forward only for him to took another step backward as he felt murderous aura around his precious boss. How he wanted to apologize profusely at his boss right at this time just to make him stop leaking that murderous aura. It could wait though. There's something more important he was concerned about. "J-juudaime... there's something I have to report to you," the storm stuttered.

Even though Tsuna could hear and guess what his storm wanted to report to him, it didn't really matter right now. Everything else could wait. At this moment, two of his dear guardians were destroying a lot of things. Just imagine the paperwork! "I'm sorry Hayato... seems like we have to postpone the meeting. This madness has to be ended first..."

With that said, Sawada Tsunayoshi went to HDW mode. He cracked his knuckle and gave his guardians a very sweet smile. He snapped it. "Rokudo Mukuro... Hibari Kyoya... could you two please stop destroying the mansion right now?"

"T-Tsuna-nii scary!!" The poor Lambo hide behind Yamamoto Takeshi that only laughed behind a door. He too was hiding.

"Baseball-freak, do something! Aren't you the one who supposed to wash away the conflict?" Hayato asked the rain. He, together with Ryohei and Chrome also took refuge behind the door.

"With Tsuna like that? Hahaha... nah... I don't want to die yet," all of them sweat-dropped at his answer.

"Oya oya? The little bunny is mad~"