Chapter 2: Warm Welcome

Masaya na ako kahit konti lang ang readers ko. Im still happy that somehow someone is interested reading my works. To all that persons. Thank you very much and dahil diyan. VOTE and COMMENT is highly appreciated. :)

Here's my update! ^____^

Have fun reading! ♥.♥

============================================================

"ATE AMARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" tawag ng isang pamilyar na boses sa kanya. Agad niyang nilingon ang pinanggalingan ng boses na yun. She knew who owns that voice, it's no other than the high pitcher freak. Kinshi.

Nanlaki pa ang mga mata niya ng makitang may hawak pa itong napaka laking placard. "WELCOME HOME PRINCESS LOVE PAPA LEON ♥"

"The hell with that thing. Shiz that's too embarassing." >///< She said to herself. Pero napangiti siya ng maalala ang kanyang pangalawang ama. The Patriach. The Founder. The Boss. Her Loving Father. Leonardo Noir.

Agad na lumapit sa kanya si Kinshi. Kinshi hugged her tightly.

"Ate Amara, welcome back! I really missed yoou~!!" masiglang bati nito sa dalaga.

Hell yeah I'm back. I'm Amara. 7 years ago. My mom got killed by that bastard. I'll never forget his goddamned face. Because he is my bullsht father.  I swear,I will be the one who's going to kill him. I'm already 22 years old. Of course im drop dead gorgeous that no one can resist me. That's one of my killer asset. This angelic yet demonic face. >:) Take note that i'm hell of a sexy lady. I'm good in different martial arts. So don't try to mess up with me or you will regret it. If you're asking about if I'm still single or what. Well yeah I am still single. Because I don't have time to mingle with guys. You know why I hate guys because of that sh*tface f*cktard father of mine. Not to the extent that I'm a manhater cause I still get along well with BCR's and Gregory and also with Leon. Well enough of this drama. Let's get back to the story and face this annoying bish. ~.~"

"Are you only the one who's going to fetch me? Where's Gregory? Papa Leon? Gene? my baby Ice?" she asked while ignoring Kinshi saying how much she missed her.

Kinshi blew a sigh. Amara's always cold to her. Pero minsan naman okay sila. Ewan ba niya hindi niya matantya ito. Sala sa init sala sa lamig.

"Tito Leon and Ice already went to cemetery. Gregory's at the mansion and as for my handsome Kuya Gene he's doing a mission." she said in a cold voice. Mimicking Amara.

"Don't try to act like an ice princess dear. It won't work on me besides hindi bagay sayo."

Kinshi pouts. "Ate naman eh. Sungit sungit mo kasi saken. Pareho naman tayong maganda ~~!" pagmamaktol nito.

"I'm tired. Where's your car?"

"Chadaaan~~! I borrowed kuya Gene's Aston Martin Vanquish~~!" she said with sparkling eyes. This is Gene's favorite car. Heh.

"Geez. I'm hella tired but I think there's some action waiting for me. Oh well this is the best welcome for me I think." She said to herself.

"Get in the car!" she said in a commanding tone. Tumalima naman si Kinshi. She don't know why, but she feels like there is terror in her voice.

=====================================================

"She's here."

"Copy. Keep an eye on her."

"Roger."

"We need her alive."

"She's inside the car."