Chapter 4. Jaguar

Devy's Note: Sorry for the over so late update, been busy with stuffs and also nagkasakit ako. Maiksing AN lang to so please read it. I'm going to make some PoV's with the other characters. Before, I want to make it as a 3rd person PoV series pero sa tingin ko mas magiging feel ang bawat scene kung mismong sila ang magkwekwento. Just read my AN's cos I'm giving some Trivias. Anyway this chapter is a guy PoV, I'm not sure if I can give justice to a male point of view so please bear with it. If you happen to see some loophole, wrong grammar, spelling etc., sorry sorry. Hindi ako marunong sa English, nagmamarunong lang. Hehehe. So here's the update. Enjoy. Please do vote and comment. Thanks Amico and Amica *o*

***

I am Eugene Edward Grey, the eldest son of Kier and Jinny Grey they were one of the Big Five of the most powerful and influencial person in the business world. I was ten years old when I first met the great Leonardo Noir, the founder of the Black Cat Royalties. The famous and supreme Black Cat. He is also my father's bestfriend. Including in the Big Five were Jared Yuu, Ezekiel Greene, and Tomas Castano.

The Yuu realm focus on the Transport lines. From land to water to sky. YUU AIRLINES,  YUU FERRY and YUU LINER. Even buses, train transits, taxis etc. The Greene domain are more on clothing line of business. The matriach is the famous designer of royalties around the world. Castano are in Jewelry business, from small stones to sparkling diamonds to dashing golds. Castano also the famous designer/maker of jewels even the Queen Elizabeth jewelries are designed by them.

The Noir monarch is what the bizworld called King of all Kings because of its multi billionaire worth of assets. He owned almost all 5 star hotels and resorts around the globe. His wife, the Fenrir has the share of booming malls around the asia which made the Empire expanded.

My family. The Grey empire are dealing with cars business from vintage Volkswagen to Mazda to Porsche to Lamborghini. We also owned a farm at Davao, where my grandma from mother side hometown. From what I said farm it was not just an ordinary farm but a farm where high quality wines were produced.

High profile of the members of the Black Cats isn't it? But little did they know that behind this name lies a secret organization founded by Leon. At first it was just a small group consisting of five young lads who spent dozens of their zens to ease their boredom. They played as little Vendetta, who help citizens to have justice who was blinded by the government. But as years passed by the group boomed into a large organization still managing by the Big Five. They can never be threatened by Mafias nor Yakuzas or other rival groups. They are trained to be strong and powerful. Their nemesis want them dead but with their skillfull mind and overflowing strategies they exceeded.

They eliminate bad guys, the verdict depend on how much the offense they cost. They can give them just a plain warning, or torture or even kill them. As I said its depends on the crime they did. An eye to eye, tooth to tooth that was Noir idealism.

Years later someone backfired the organization which caused my parents death. I was twelve years old that time.The police told us that it was just a mere car accident, but the organization knew that there is a foul play there. Its not an accident, it was an assassination. I don't know what's the organization has to do with the death of my parents. Mr. Noir talked to me and explained to me everything, every detail about the org. I was in deep shock and I don't know how to react upon knowing the whole story.

After my parents burial, I received a call from Mr. Noir, he informed me that they already caught the one who's responsible to my parents death, the spy, the traitor. I feel tremble, I'm shaking, I can feel my adrenaline racing. I wanted to see the person, I want to know why does he need to kill my parents, I can feel my anger.