one

M O O N

it was cold. very cold. rain whipped and lashed and my uncovered arms and hands, like tiny needles stabbing my bare limbs. i usually liked the rain. it calmed me down. i wasn't very calm now.

i rushed to find some sort of cover from the horrid water, finally finding a bus station. i ran quickly under it, letting out a heavy sigh of relief as the water stopped. by this point i'm drenched and shivering, my hair having returned to its natural state of hobbit-ness. today wasn't my day. but, to my great surprise, i took notice in a stranger. a beautiful stranger. with ice blue eyes and porcelain skin. they're beautiful.
. . .

i like to say that i notice beauty in the little things. the gleam of the small boy's eyes and his mother buys him a toy in the shoppe. the shine of the new pair of shoes in a window. the gorgeous baby blue color of a fresh morning sky. the little things that most people don't take time to notice. i love those little things. those little things brighten my day in the most extraordinary way.

. . .
i see the stranger again. he's in my business management class at uni. i don't know how i never noticed him. he's got the most stunning blue eyes, and a cute smile. he reminds me of the sun. the center of attention.

simply radiant.

short filler-ish thing to get the ball rolling ! im p excited for this story and i hope u all are too. maybe even spread the word of it. i cant say if updates will be regular because everything's a lil hectic with school and the holidays and all the jazz.

- peter