Just One Night ~ Those Three Words

Hey guys!

This is a newer story that the AWESOME savrose10 has started as a kind of sequel. It's very good even on the first chapter!

So, uh, here's the description:

Those Three Words is the Sequel to Just One Night by SomeoneLovesYou. "I love you." Those three words, The words I dread. Cammie, like her mom, Taylor, has major commitment issues. Cammie, like her dad, Cameron, is a player. She loves to fool around with guys, but when they say those three words she kicks them out. She mentally can't deal with the thought of love. And after Cammie has kicked out the well know player, Nate, her parents surprise her with visitors. None other her godparents Rania and Matt and the daughter Brittany. Cammie and Brittany have been best friends since they were born but all that changed in freshmen year. It's been four years and they still hate each other, but that all changes when both their parents have a surprise. "Were moving." "What?!" The girls decide to make up and become friends again now that they are starting a new high school together. And to kick off senior year the girls decide to party. And what better way to party then with a bottle of vodka and the school's players. But like their moms, Cammie and Brittany are in way over there heads with these players. What started out as simply friends with benefits or fuck buddies turned into way more. Join Cammie, Raiden, Brittany, and Clayton on a very deja vu journey.

I have a feeling this will turn out GOOD!!!:)

The link is here: http://www.wattpad.com/18480828-those-three-words#.UbsUD_m1FOk and the little code is 18480828!

Check it out!!:)

LOVE<3