Chapter 2: Meeting The Savior

_
_
_
You woke to the sound of someone beating the shit out of a punching bag
but you did not open your eyes

You didn't know where you were or who you were with
So the only way of comforting yourself was to keep your eyes closed

But a familiar shiver went down your spine

you were being watched.........again

           Slowly your eyes open

Only to see two big bright blue eyes starring straight at you, then the orange masked turtle that they belonged to.
You inhale sharply, startled by the turtles closeness.

The turtle leans back,

          "Dudes the chick is awake!"

He yells, then offers you a hand to help you sit up

       "My names Michelangelo, but my bros call me Mikey."

   You smile at Mikey and take his hand.

Soon two other turtles come running  in, one in a purple mask and the other in royal blue.
The one in purple rushes over, quickly checks the bandages on my neck, then backs away.

    "Hello, my name is Donatello, but I mostly go by Donnie."

Donnie says offering you a hand to shake and smiling widely, showing his gap. You smiles and shake his hand looking into his eyes they were a sweet brown, but not green.

Then the one wearing a royal blue mask took a step forward.

              "Um ma'am?'

You turn to him and tilt your head to the side, looking at him you also notice his eyes. They were blue, like his mask.

"This must be quite confusing for you, but I assure you that you are completely safe,"

He smiles an award winning smile

"My name is Leonardo, but you can call me Leo."
He looks into your (E/C) eyes, waiting for you to say your name

You smile letting him know that you weren't scared. "The names (Y/N)."

"Well (Y/N) when you were attacked last night my brother Raphael saved you, and took you here to get your neck and arm patched up."

When Leo said that name another turtle, this one wearing a red mask, strode in and leaned against the door way.

You looked to him, waiting to see his eyes.

Finally he looked your way and you saw the same piercing green eyes, like the ones yesterday.

He was your savior.

You smiled at him shyly
But he just rolled his eyes and looked away.

----------------------------------------------

Later you were introduced to Master Splinter, the 6ft rat who apparently trained the turtles to be ninjas.

Then Master Splinter and Leo talked to you about the danger of being marked with the X.

"It means that you are a target to the foot clan."
             explained Master Splinter

"But no worry," said Leo, putting a hand on your shoulder in a comforting way."We go on patrol every night, we won't let them hurt you."

You nod and let out a frustrated sigh
Being a target for the foot clan was not something you wanted.

----------------------------------------

Later you were left alone to rest on orders from "Doctor" Donnie, but you couldn't rest

You needed to talk to Raphael.

You stood up from the couch and walked towards their kitchen, there sitting at the counter was Raphael.

"Raphael?"

"Just call me Raph." He grunted, his voice rough and laced with a Boston accent

       "Oh ok, Raph, I just wanted to thank you for saving me, then taking me to get patched up."
      You put your hand on the giant bandage on your neck.

Raph looked up, his green eyes meeting your (E/C) ones.

"No problem, I save people all the time ya know. How's your arm doin' by da way?"
he askes gently putting one of his tree fingers on your arm.

   You raised an eyebrow

"Its doing just fine, I'm tougher than I look."
You said smirking

He let out a soft scoff

"Sure ya are doll."

You were going to respond but you remembered that you needed to get back to your apartment.

"I would love to continue this chat but i need to get home. Mind taking me?"
He shrugs

"Eh sure, but we ain't walkin'."

  He drags you to the garage, where a black motorcycle was parked.

He threw you a helmet and motioned for you to get on. You put it on and hopped on the motorcycle and held onto the sides of his shell.

He looked back and grunts
  "Hold on."

Then starts up the motorcycle and went through a tunnel that lead out of the sewers.
---------------------------------------------
He came to a stop where you told him you lived.
You got off and threw him the helmet.

As you begin to walk to your door you look back for one last glance at Raph.
     He was already looking at you or he never took his eyes off you from the start, but he slightly smirked at you before winking.

Blushing, you quickly turn around and you hear the sound of his motorcycle speed off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
thanks for reading!! this chapter wasn't the best but I tried and i tried to fix it ,Once again don't be afraid to request/comment I love hearing from you guys.
You're the best and don't forget it!!
~ Tommy :)