Assigned Assistant

**ONGOING**

Started date: 25/11/15
Ended date: xxx

A Vkook series.

XOXOXOX

"Wake up asshole, you'll be late for your first day."

A pillow was thrown onto his face making him flinch. He slowly sat up and rubbed the back of his head, ruffling his raven locks. He yawned, "What am I late for again?"

"Your job as an assistant for the boss of Big--"

"SHIT!" Jungkook cursed, his eyes snapping open as he swung his legs off the bed. His head whipped frantically toward the clock hanging on his bedroom wall, "What time is it?!"

Yoongi stared nonchalantly at him and answered, "9--"

"SHIIIT!" The young boy cursed again and jumped up before sprinting toward his bathroom. He quickly slipped out of his comfortable clothes and hopped into the shower, shivering when the cold water hit the back of his neck.

After an exact 5 minutes of showering, he stumbled out of the bathroom, with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked up, frantic, to notice his room mate lying on his bed comfortably before he turned to look at him.

Yoongi raised a brow, "What--?"

"FUCKING GET OUT--"

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME, GOD DAMMIT!" The blonde screamed back just as loud before sliding off the bed and stomping out of Jungkook's room.

Jungkook flinched when he slammed the door loudly causing him to call out an apology. He took a deep breath and shook his head side to side making all the water drops still in his hair fly everywhere.

In a flash, he got dressed into a formal outfit consisting of a white long-sleeved business shirt, long black pants and a black tie. He ran his hands through his moist hair as he quickly packed a black bag with his belongings.

Stumbling out of his room, Jungkook rushed toward the kitchen to see Yoongi staring blankly at him while holding out a plate of toast.

"Tch, thank me later." He said, before taking the toast and shoving it into the younger's mouth.

Jungkook beamed at him and mumbled a 'thank you' and then rushed out the door, clutching his bag strap tightly.

What a hectic morning.

X O X O X O X

Jungkook stared at the tall building in front of him, admiring how the sun glistened it's rays onto the skyscraper's windows. This only made his stomach turn with nervousness as he unconsciously bit his lip. He was very lucky to be getting this type of job and getting out of the local gas station employment, but he couldn't help but feel uneasy and hesitant as his eyes trailed down to the double glass doors.

With one last deep breath, he walked in and marched up to the lady sitting behind the large counter. His dark eyes darted from side to side before he peered down at her, noticing how she was staring at him with wide eyes and flustered cheeks.

He tried to hide back a sigh of annoyance and instead flashed her his infamous bunny smile, "Um, hi, good morning, I'm new here and I was just wondering if you could escort me to Sir Kim's office?" Jungkook said soothingly, his voice coming out like silk despite how his hands were shaking and his stomach was turning with nervousness.