Worries

**ONGOING**

Started date: 25/11/15
Ended date: xxx

A Vkook series

XOXOXOX

The screen was glowing brightly in Jungkook's face as he stared at the light in the dimly lit room. His hands were rather clammy, he figured, when he shifted his phone in his hands. Swallowing thickly, his gaze trailed toward the piece of paper, barely missing the messy writing and number scribbled across it. He took a deep breath and leant back down onto his bed, eyes closed and fingers still curled around his phone.

Sweet little Kookie,

His cheeks suddenly coloured a deep shade of red at the sound of his boss' somewhat deep attractive voice.

Have I ever told you that you're way too fucking cute?

Cute? Jungkook instantly sat up and stared at a random object lying on his floor. He bit his lip, and squeezed his phone tightly, why the fuck does my boss think I'm cute?

Call me.

Oh my god. Jungkook raised his hands and whacked his cheeks, wincing when his phone hit his cheek. The thought of it becoming bruised graced his mind before the smug smirk on Taehyung's face came washing back. He gritted his teeth and groaned, before tossing his head back, and flopping onto his bed.

"What the hell does he want from meeeeeeee?!" He whined aloud and kicked his legs and arms back and forth, while rolling from side to side, almost falling onto the floor. Call me. He suddenly sat up once more, his eyes growing wide. Staring straight ahead, he gripped his phone and bit his lip. Does he want me to call him for business reasons?

Jungkook slowly glanced down to his phone and switched it on, the bright light shining onto his face once more. The time read 10:46 pm and he had work with his flirty boss tomorrow morning. He shouldn't be awake by now since his work as an assistant starts at 9:30 am and as a boss it should be earlier. Right? So it would be okay to just text him something or save the number onto his phone.

Inhaling nervously, the raven lifted his phone closer and unlocked it, clicking onto his contacts and sliding to the 'add contacts' page. Sparing a quick glance toward the paper and then back to his phone, he quickly tapped in the digits and blushed slightly, noticing that he memorised the number from just staring at it. Can't back out now. He quickly added the number and saved it onto his phone, labelling the number as Hot Flirt.

His cheeks instantly burnt different shades of red as he realized what he just saved Taehyung's name number as. He was caught up in the moment that he didn't realized what he was doing any more. Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut and groaned, "Dammit Taehyung!"

Suddenly his wall was banged loudly, "STOP DREAMING ABOUT HIS ASS AND SLEEP ALREADY."

Jungkook winced and blushed even more.

"...Dammit Yoongi." 

XOXOXOX

The walls still didn't look familiar to Jungkook as he strolled down the hall of the top floor of the company; Big Hit Entertainment's business skyscraper. The unfamiliar area looked intimidating to him, making his heart beat increase and his hands to become clammy. His gaze once again travelled outside the window and downward to the busy streets below. His stomach twisted at the feeling of him falling down this height, jeez how that would be horrible. And then that feeling went away when he finally stood, right outside those huge double doors to Taehyung's office.